Pups and pricing

21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Crazy ain’t it, my kids have been pestering for a whippet or wee whippety cross an keep looking about at some ads, but even them at 11 an 12 year old know folk are ripping the piss out the price a some these mutts, daughter said to me today, she would rather wait for a lurcher that’s been bred for a reason that’s not money? that’s my lassie?

Bit crazy your looking at adds for a whippet or whippet x after doing good deeds in the past katch I’m surprised tbh no one in this small world of Lurchers ain’t hooked a brother up 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got one of them ultra things just i call it brindle and was gifted him. Some people take the piss and push their luck normally get away with it to 

the money breeders have priced the working dog men,women out , I was looking at whippet pups few months ago and price tags of £600 and over ,and it wasn't just showy folk but working dog folk put

Apart from price and bullshit they look pretty healthy dogs.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s the kids that are browsing the ads mate an jist showin me odd ones, an tbh j get offered quite a few mutts throo this site an off it, everythkng from terriers to Kc saluki pups but I don’t think I know anybody with whippety types, mo worries tho as they ain’t Fcuking getting one ?

You mean it’s you wanting one fella an using the smoke screen to your misses it’s the kids that need one ???we all been there fella my new pups due to be born in about 3 weeks hopefully ???? returned favour for a favour??

7 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

? if I wanted one I’d have one mate, I don’t ask permission or lie to my missus haha Iv already got a pup booked, just a case a waiting for the lining now?

My misses knows it’s for me I can’t fool that woman she just looks at me an says it’s up to you if you want one get another you feed An do all the looking after them??What you got booked fella?

Cracks me up this cross breed revolution wave were riding,pugxjack 1200,pomeranianxhusky 1700.the guy i work with bought 2 pomski pups for his bird for 2400 the daft twat.was in pub the other eve,big guy,tats,shaven head  had what was obviously a pugxfrench bulldog nice looking little thing,we got talking and he told me it was new breed,oh yeah i said,yup he said.micro pitbull........ffs

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Cracks me up this cross breed revolution wave were riding,pugxjack 1200,pomeranianxhusky 1700.the guy i work with bought 2 pomski pups for his bird for 2400 the daft twat.was in pub the other eve,big guy,tats,shaven head  had what was obviously a pugxfrench bulldog nice looking little thing,we got talking and he told me it was new breed,oh yeah i said,yup he said.micro pitbull........ffs

? did you call him a c**t or gi it best

3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Pocket pits there called it's just a small pit my mates just got one from Romania for 2000 euro nothing special about them what so ever I though it was a pit x Frenchy myself but he is 100% it's a pocket pit myself couldn't care less about breeds if I like the dog I like the dog. Saw a nice one the other day it was English mastive x staffy x amarican bulldog nice looking thing 

• Like 1
On 07/05/2019 at 17:13, W. Katchum said:

I gave a pup to a lad who didn’t have 2 copper coins to rub together, poor fcuker was goin throo a hard time an I knew he wanted one but wouldn’t ask, so o offered on the condition that the dog got took to me own vet if anything ever went wrong. 3 weeks later the lad asked me to take pup to vet for jab an when I picked him up I told him the jabs were free Cos he had some left over gear But he refused an paid the full cost, lad started dry stone wallong few weeks after an pup had the life a Riley out all day with him, seen lad few days ago with the ole bitch still riding shotgun in his new truck with his wee lassie in back ? moral of the story is money comes an goes pal, being a decent guy an Dogman is always in ye, there’s pdsa vets an all sorts out there these days an it don’t take a lot to feed a dog, if rathwr give a pup to a skint guy I know will do it the justice it deserves than some fcuker who is well off as that don’t mean shit to me?

Nothing wrong with been decent. Good on you fella. If I ever meet you at a secluded racecourse I'll be sure to back a horse for you.

4 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Pocket pits there called it's just a small pit my mates just got one from Romania for 2000 euro nothing special about them what so ever I though it was a pit x Frenchy myself but he is 100% it's a pocket pit myself couldn't care less about breeds if I like the dog I like the dog. Saw a nice one the other day it was English mastive x staffy x amarican bulldog nice looking thing 

This is a frenchbulldogx pug.his mate confirmed it when guy was in loo.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

This is a frenchbulldogx pug.his mate confirmed it when guy was in loo.

Haha bless the fella his missus probably got the thing and he's trying to "man it up" as such. When I had my bull x I used to walk my sister's Chihuahua aswell long haired blonde thing pink everything and it was a f****r for coming back I'd give the thing 3 chances and then I'd let my dog off the thing couldn't get back quick enough then ? she paid about 400 for it and give it away about 3 months after as it was a right twat!! Saw a litter of jagd terriers for 500 notes aswell feckin mental What some people will charge and pay!! My missus wants a Doberman for her 30th but they seem to be 800 + and I can't justify paying that really when I could just get her a black bull x for 200 or less and I could use the dog at least 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Haha bless the fella his missus probably got the thing and he's trying to "man it up" as such. When I had my bull x I used to walk my sister's Chihuahua aswell long haired blonde thing pink everything and it was a f****r for coming back I'd give the thing 3 chances and then I'd let my dog off the thing couldn't get back quick enough then ? she paid about 400 for it and give it away about 3 months after as it was a right twat!! Saw a litter of jagd terriers for 500 notes aswell feckin mental What some people will charge and pay!! My missus wants a Doberman for her 30th but they seem to be 800 + and I can't justify paying that really when I could just get her a black bull x for 200 or less and I could use the dog at least 

Get her a black lurcher and spray some brown patches on it bit of hair gel on the tail to mek it look like a rats tail and your away 

• Haha 1