Pups and pricing

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got one of them ultra things just i call it brindle and was gifted him. Some people take the piss and push their luck normally get away with it to 

the money breeders have priced the working dog men,women out , I was looking at whippet pups few months ago and price tags of £600 and over ,and it wasn't just showy folk but working dog folk put

Apart from price and bullshit they look pretty healthy dogs.

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Ah that would be from Dennis of wenlock or whatever the Russell was called ??

chocolate f***ing draught excluders for bottom of the back door?

Dennis of wentlock much marcle?

• Haha 1

World as gone mad but I can sort of see why some people charge the earth saves people who ain’t got no money to take care of the dog properly having one but at the same time it’s numptys breeding to line there pockets if I ever breed again there be none for sale just gift to people I know will do a bit with them the rest put to sleep it’s the best policy I believe saves idiots getting hold of them it’s a hard call judging character and I’m usually a good judge of character but f****d up with a couple of people who chatted shit about the types of hunting folks they were it’ll never happen again not on my watch! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I gave a pup to a lad who didn’t have 2 copper coins to rub together, poor fcuker was goin throo a hard time an I knew he wanted one but wouldn’t ask, so o offered on the condition that the dog got took to me own vet if anything ever went wrong. 3 weeks later the lad asked me to take pup to vet for jab an when I picked him up I told him the jabs were free Cos he had some left over gear But he refused an paid the full cost, lad started dry stone wallong few weeks after an pup had the life a Riley out all day with him, seen lad few days ago with the ole bitch still riding shotgun in his new truck with his wee lassie in back ? moral of the story is money comes an goes pal, being a decent guy an Dogman is always in ye, there’s pdsa vets an all sorts out there these days an it don’t take a lot to feed a dog, if rathwr give a pup to a skint guy I know will do it the justice it deserves than some fcuker who is well off as that don’t mean shit to me?

Nice that fair play 

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I gave a pup to a lad who didn’t have 2 copper coins to rub together, poor fcuker was goin throo a hard time an I knew he wanted one but wouldn’t ask, so o offered on the condition that the dog got took to me own vet if anything ever went wrong. 3 weeks later the lad asked me to take pup to vet for jab an when I picked him up I told him the jabs were free Cos he had some left over gear But he refused an paid the full cost, lad started dry stone wallong few weeks after an pup had the life a Riley out all day with him, seen lad few days ago with the ole bitch still riding shotgun in his new truck with his wee lassie in back ? moral of the story is money comes an goes pal, being a decent guy an Dogman is always in ye, there’s pdsa vets an all sorts out there these days an it don’t take a lot to feed a dog, if rathwr give a pup to a skint guy I know will do it the justice it deserves than some fcuker who is well off as that don’t mean shit to me?

Fantastic stuff Katch, well played and great judgment, which is something many dont have... ?

As for that advert, i've seen them peddling feckers on there a few times with that same stud but have no idea who they are. They know how to write-up a litter and i've no doubt they'll sell like hot cakes.

On 07/05/2019 at 17:13, W. Katchum said:

I’d expect nothing less to be honest lad.  Good deeds do well for your own benefit as well . Well done you ?

• Like 2
On 06/05/2019 at 23:13, ryaldinhio said:

Just been looking on the infamous pets4homes and there is some shite on there.

Just come across one;

'ultra rare reverse chocolate blue eye brown nose tiger coated lurchers'

400-750 each apparantley dependant on just how ultra rare the particular colour is.

WTF?! 

A fool and their money and all that. Wonder if the seller is on here?

Funnily enough I came across that as myself not long ago and stuck it  to a few lads I know well. 

Absolute charlatans 

On 07/05/2019 at 17:13, W. Katchum said:

Good for you katch sounds like a success story ??but as you know it don’t always pan out that way c**ts pop up in all walks of life in this game most of the dogs in rescue are drop offs or dogs that were bought cheap as that’s probably the reason they were dropped off as there face value to there owners was a dispensable one. I’m the same money has little to no value to me with dogs or most things in life I’m no money man I’d never be in to running dogs for financial gain I’ve gifted pups out a couple of people on here have got them An are happy. I’m still in the opinion that some of these people that charge silly rates for pups there home for the pup is more a permanent home because of the value they have payed for the pup it also attracts someone who wants the pup bad enough that they will pay that price so the chances are they will hang on to the pup I know that’s not really how most of us running dog folk work. What I was getting at with gifted or sold cheap just to cover cost is it doesn’t matter how good a judge of character you are or if someone can be vouched for as decent there is still 50/50 chance your be proven wrong and end up with taking pups back trying to find homes or find out pups you bred are on the merry go round or put in the ditch for what ever bull shit reason I’ll be honest I can’t be dealing with finding shit information out and finding pups I’ve put out there have not had a fair deal with life it’s a no brainier for me really don’t put them out there breed for what you know An need help a few friends out f**k every one else possibly a dim view but least there’s fuckery going on 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, C.green said:

Good pups should sell or find homes themselves if parents are proper and not just kept for owners eyes only.

You don’t believe that bull shit do you?if you do you spend to much time on here reading to many quotes from the experts ?? here’s a question if a man keeps him Self to him Sen and don’t boast how good a dog is all over the internet to get a name for its self or a band of followers to big a dog up how do the sell there selfs if a man breeds for his own ends between a select few guys 

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, poxon said:

You don’t believe that bull shit do you?if you do you spend to much time on here reading to many quotes from the experts ?? here’s a question if a man keeps him Self to him Sen and don’t boast how good a dog is all over the internet to get a name for its self or a band of followers to big a dog up how do the sell there selfs if a man breeds for his own ends between a select few guys 

Why do u have to boast ? Just get out and do ya thing. Ive turned down a few bitches for a dog i own few have seen him run words got around. Last bitch i owned 9 pups all gone before 6 week. Then you got people wont leave too many on a bitch. 

More than one way to skin a cat feller not everyone has to look on preloved or dragon drive for a running dog ??

• Like 2