Pups and pricing

Just been looking on the infamous pets4homes and there is some shite on there.

Just come across one;

'ultra rare reverse chocolate blue eye brown nose tiger coated lurchers'

400-750 each apparantley dependant on just how ultra rare the particular colour is.

WTF?! 

A fool and their money and all that. Wonder if the seller is on here?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got one of them ultra things just i call it brindle and was gifted him. Some people take the piss and push their luck normally get away with it to 

the money breeders have priced the working dog men,women out , I was looking at whippet pups few months ago and price tags of £600 and over ,and it wasn't just showy folk but working dog folk put

Apart from price and bullshit they look pretty healthy dogs.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Just come across one;

400-750 each apparantley dependant on just how ultra rare the particular colour is.

WTF?! 

Maybe not on here but defo on drugs

• Like 1

Lads the race is over I’ve been and remortgaged the house sold the wife and kids I’m having all these ULTRA rare dogs never seen such rare colours there ace .my bad there just fawn and brindles 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Just come across one;

WTF?! 

Lol I did the same yesterday, just general looking. Jack russell pups, like you say, 'rare chocolate colour' etc etc ........ £800 each!! Another litter of russell pups £1200 :icon_eek: I jest not

• Confused 1
3 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

I got one of them ultra things just i call it brindle and was gifted him. Some people take the piss and push their luck normally get away with it to 

20190506_143557.jpg

Hard to tell from a pic, but if I'm not mistaken that's a very rare amber eyed, dark eared walnut brindle

You could retire to a small island with the proceeds of stud fees, straws, and payment plans

• Haha 3

pups bred from pups......trying to compete with the rest of the Scousers knocking out them ultra rare ?American bullies? dam only used for guarding her food bowl and agility ?

when my mate bred his half x,lad with the stud dog came and collected 2 pups that he picked himself.....rang up a week later and said he didn't want them because the brindles my mate kept he could of sold for 700 a pup???

my mate hit the lot on the head,even the 1s he kept few seasons down the line...

shame they was tidy dogs but my mate was sick of dealing with numpties.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Hard to tell from a pic, but if I'm not mistaken that's a very rare amber eyed, dark eared walnut brindle

You could retire to a small island with the proceeds of stud fees, straws, and payment plans

It's probably from the rare siberian wolf, that was in his ancestry! ? dark eared walnut brindle, made me laugh that mate ? lol ?