Northern Shooting Show

2 hours ago, villaman said:

love To come but villa and westbrom play off 

My god. The name just made sense. Always wondered... ?

The lad jack G won’t be with you for long... he’s on the radar. Decent. 

How are ya a villa fan down in cider country?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great day yesterday at the show, busy but some good purchases made. Trish and I briefly met up with Jimmy and his son Jamie ( another nice guy), Si and his son and daughter, who I believe were despera

It was a good day phil... think the show is getting better and better, the kids loved the live fire too? Could of spent a lot of money but showed a bit of restraint... not like me? rez tippe

Didn't realise you are nigh on 60 yrs old Mitch , still if you look on the bright side you are way behind Philpot.                            Only saying like.   x

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Rez said:

My god. The name just made sense. Always wondered... ?

The lad jack G won’t be with you for long... he’s on the radar. Decent. 

How are ya a villa fan down in cider country?

Born in Birmingham moved down to Dorset at the age of 9 back in 1969

once a villa fan always a villa fan

villa to I die 

• Like 1
On 05/05/2019 at 12:02, mole trapper said:

My mate will be there with his hand made custom knives! Travelling up all the way from West Cornwall, hopefully people will be in a mood for buying shiny things ?

If he wants to sell knives to Yorkshiremen they best be cheap.............very cheap, he will be lucky to cover his fuel costs lol 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, delswal said:

You can still go to the gun show, they won't call off the game because you don't watch it lol

The three other villa fans will miss him .. go to the game mate ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, delswal said:

If he wants to sell knives to Yorkshiremen they best be cheap.............very cheap, he will be lucky to cover his fuel costs lol 

Yorkshire men , the only people who could wringe blood from a stone ...you going Del . ? 

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, sussex said:

Yorkshire men , the only people who could wringe blood from a stone ...you going Del . ? 

lol I might make it for a look see how I feel still in recovery mode from the operation, the last thing I need is the shock of parting with money in my condition lol

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, sussex said:

The three other villa fans will miss him .. go to the game mate ?

best supported club in the championship and probably one of the best in the football league, proper supporters unlike some clubs 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, villaman said:

best supported club in the championship and probably one of the best in the football league, proper supporters unlike some clubs 

Good job Max never seen this 

• Haha 2
On 07/05/2019 at 16:44, delswal said:

think it £200   fora table there 

On 05/05/2019 at 12:02, mole trapper said:

My mate will be there with his hand made custom knives! Travelling up all the way from West Cornwall, hopefully people will be in a mood for buying shiny things ?

To be honest, I always like to see a good hand made knife, but on the cost side, Knives of half the price and less are just as practicable. I remember a few years back I got 1 of Midnight's blades very good knife, but did it do anything that my other knives had not done before? nope and they to expensive to lose, and feck me I've lost a few over the years. Last shooting show I was at a guy was selling his £200 + lot of money for opening rabbits and deer and a bit of whittling. 

5 minutes ago, delswal said:

To be honest, I always like to see a good hand made knife, but on the cost side, Knives of half the price and less are just as practicable. I remember a few years back I got 1 of Midnight's blades very good knife, but did it do anything that my other knives had not done before? nope and they to expensive to lose, and feck me I've lost a few over the years. Last shooting show I was at a guy was selling his £200 + lot of money for opening rabbits and deer and a bit of whittling. 

some folk just like nice things  , no one is forced to buy  :thumbs: £200 isnt out of the way for a quality piece .you could double that and more depending on what materials are used .

8 hours ago, riohog said:

some folk just like nice things  , no one is forced to buy  :thumbs: £200 isnt out of the way for a quality piece .you could double that and more depending on what materials are used .

Oh I am well aware of that, just having my opinion nothing more than that for what it's. worth, I've given good money for blades before

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, riohog said:

Indeed, just look up sharman knives. He makes his own Damascus steel, personally i think they are heirloom quality.

1 minute ago, mole trapper said:

Indeed, just look up sharman knives. He makes his own Damascus steel, personally i think they are heirloom quality.

ive been a knifemaker for over 5 years pal  i know the score  nearly all high end stainless these days  ..:thumbs: