The Sunday dinner burger

Well out of likes already mate. Thumbs up on that GL. Just had me wheaty bangs lol. That looks proper look out 11 o'clock ish.

Bought some nice smokey from a farm shop yesterday so geared up.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Well out of likes already mate. Thumbs up on that GL. Just had me wheaty bangs lol. That looks proper look out 11 o'clock ish.

Bought some nice smokey from a farm shop yesterday so geared up.

Cheers Arry

Don’t forget the desert stack mate ??186567B1-A0A1-48F7-A535-D7F1B52431C7.jpeg.5541c119e4df636114412014880039d5.jpeg

• Haha 2
16 hours ago, Tel1 said:

have you ever been to reds in notts tomo and do you rate annies above reds

I have and I like reds....but then I'm a man and if theres big chunks of meat on the go....who can turn that down.....

now I cant say reds is better than annies or vice versa....but I will stick my neck on a block here.....its the best burger ive ever had.....I forget the name of mine but it had layers of slow cooked roast beef on top of the actual burger pattie ....I cant recommend the one I had any more it was that good......and cos the beef was on top ...I took a few bits off first....just to try beautiful it was....theres a choice of fries...the mrs had skinny...I had wedge's that were more like roast tatties.....

they do a burger there named the johnny vagas as aparantly he goes there a fare bit.....that one is topped with a doughnut ..lol...

born....the street food place in vicy centre is good depending on which guest cooks are there...and the pub in C.basset.....I used to beat on the shoot there...fantastic country pub....great food or it used to be....very expencive mind

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

I have and I like reds....but then I'm a man and if theres big chunks of meat on the go....who can turn that down.....

now I cant say reds is better than annies or vice versa....but I will stick my neck on a block here.....its the best burger ive ever had.....I forget the name of mine but it had layers of slow cooked roast beef on top of the actual burger pattie ....I cant recommend the one I had any more it was that good......and cos the beef was on top ...I took a few bits off first....just to try beautiful it was....theres a choice of fries...the mrs had skinny...I had wedge's that were more like roast tatties.....

they do a burger there named the johnny vagas as aparantly he goes there a fare bit.....that one is topped with a doughnut ..lol...

born....the street food place in vicy centre is good depending on which guest cooks are there...and the pub in C.basset.....I used to beat on the shoot there...fantastic country pub....great food or it used to be....very expencive mind

Is this reds place Reds or true Reds as True reds in shoreditch London where we got this from shut down now shame as it’s best burger was loaded with pulled pork. And brisket good gear it was ??

F0E4D431-CD62-44F0-A8E4-A7A11F63C2D1.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers