DEFRA Consultation - General Licences

3 hours ago, mark williams said:

I am getting the impression the timing of this whole affair from start to finish will mirror the breeding seasons .

Just imagine the explosion of corvid and pigeon numbers from just this alone. :o:cry:

Could be a good thing, farmers could be tearing our arms off to shoot the feckers ?

• Like 1

When I was a kid, we used to buy what products were available and that meant only when they were in season but in reality I think the point is that our farming industry needs to be on top of their game as there will be either price hikes which in turn may well make some of these things difficult to buy in the shops. 

Mitch, please don't make the mistake of thinking I am a remainer because believe me I am NOT.

Phil

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, mark williams said:

I am getting the impression the timing of this whole affair from start to finish will mirror the breeding seasons .

Just imagine the explosion of corvid and pigeon numbers from just this alone. :o:cry:

I have been saying this to a few others in the past few days Mark 

great minds think a like or are we just cynical? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

I have been saying this to a few others in the past few days Mark 

great minds think a like or are we just cynical? 

Great shout Marko. To be honest, imagine the opportunities and amount of pest smashin us air gunners will get after the breeding season... people looking for permissions and indeed their first perms, get door knocking. Works out well really, can’t see the damn birds with foliage on the trees and high crops anyway. Autumn and winter though... might treat me sen to a brand spank TX in .177 just for the cause ?

• Haha 1