3/4 greyhound/1/4 bull,8,mth old 27,tts

1 hour ago, longers01 said:

Ok mate he looking well is he one of them pups shaddy breed pal and how’s he doing work wise atb longers01 

1 hour ago, dogmad riley said:

Be a few year old now them pups, has it seen much?

1st winter he was 8-10 months.i shown him a little day and night and i was encouraged.

2nd winter i shown him the same just more and more regulary.just edibles

3rd winter i let him down.i was abroad til december then broke 2 lamps in 2 weeks,then i was working sometimes 13 hour days and just couldn't get out enough.when i did i though i'd give him a few testers and am looking forward to this winter.still working abroad til 1st of december but won't go back til march.

He's a great dog to have around.obedient most of the time and always a spring in his step,fast and strong.27" and 37kg.biggest concern is he sometimes hesitates at hedges if he knows electric fences are about after getting caught in it twice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, ginger beard said:

1st winter he was 8-10 months.i shown him a little day and night and i was encouraged.

2nd winter i shown him the same just more and more regulary.just edibles

3rd winter i let him down.i was abroad til december then broke 2 lamps in 2 weeks,then i was working sometimes 13 hour days and just couldn't get out enough.when i did i though i'd give him a few testers and am looking forward to this winter.still working abroad til 1st of december but won't go back til march.

He's a great dog to have around.obedient most of the time and always a spring in his step,fast and strong.27" and 37kg.biggest concern is he sometimes hesitates at hedges if he knows electric fences are about after getting caught in it twice.

Bad do them electric fences. I had a dog make a catch at the side of one they both rolled into it.  Dog was never same after that took a few weeks to get him jumping any fence again.