Got a cheap but good scope 3,9,40 with parelex (eyes are not as good as they used to be lol)

its to go on my prosport

just thought id put it out there just in case any one had one spare

cheers lads

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I`ve used the Mamba Lite 4-16 x44 for a couple of years on mine Jimmy and i`m sure you said the Mamba scope suits your eye well.

IMG_0965.JPG.b15c95b815ceabfcaff3f2ef17a10b0f.JPG

If it`s any use to you Jimmy there`s a nice one up for sale on Free ads and at a very fair price ?

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, philpot said:

Sorry Jim, this is the first time for a long time I don't have any spares kicking around.

Phil

Ill see what i can pick up at the northern shooting show Phil

Mark iv got the mamba  had it on the pro sport when i was at si,s

but it lives on the hw100 most of the time

need a mamba light i think for the pro sport

I must admit that I have just one Mamba Lite left which is on my 110k and it suits it well BUT the main problem with them is they are subject to 'white out' and poor in fading light compared to others. I will pop in my rfd this week Jimmy as he has loads of s/h scopes and if anything looks ok, I will pm you. I do know he had two MTC Viper Connect scopes in his collection.

Phil

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

I have a the same mamba lite scope, i find it ok but not to great in low light. I also have a viper connect, dont think they are any good for NV add on.

Just love the MTC mamba scopes(the old ones)

the SCB ret is one of the best iv used

so iv made my mind up its a MTC MAMBA LIGHT im going for for the pro sport

Phil see if your mate has an old mamba light cheers

if not see if he has a mamba

• Like 1
8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Just love the MTC mamba scopes(the old ones)

the SCB ret is one of the best iv used

so iv made my mind up its a MTC MAMBA LIGHT im going for for the pro sport

Phil see if your mate has an old mamba light cheers

if not see if he has a mamba

I will let you know tomorrow mate. I am on with making arrangements to get your blue baby back to you on Saturday, I will keep you posted on that as well Jimmy.

Phil

I sent you a phone text and photo Jimmy of an Airmax 4-12x40mm AO with sunshade, just under 13" in length and my rfd wants £100. Don't know if that is any good to you matey but if it is, let me know and I can pick it up for the show.

Phil 

59 minutes ago, philpot said:

I sent you a phone text and photo Jimmy of an Airmax 4-12x40mm AO with sunshade, just under 13" in length and my rfd wants £100. Don't know if that is any good to you matey but if it is, let me know and I can pick it up for the show.

Phil 

Is that brand new Phil ? I paid £129 for the same model, delivered from optic warehouse.

1 hour ago, vizlauk said:

Is that brand new Phil ? I paid £129 for the same model, delivered from optic warehouse.

No Sean it is s/h but I confess that I had no idea what price the AO scopes are, much cheaper than the side focus models. I am guessing it is not suitable in that case.

Phil

4 minutes ago, philpot said:

No Sean it is s/h but I confess that I had no idea what price the AO scopes are, much cheaper than the side focus models. I am guessing it is not suitable in that case.

Phil

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/hawke-airmax-3-9x40-ao-amx-riflescope/

Really nice scope, perfect for the pard 007 add-on, 

Yes, slightly smaller than this one but that would be better as Jim was saying he needed to keep the length down to keep clear of the pellet loading so the extra 20mm could make all the difference. 

Phil