Fly-tippers caught in the act.

That didn't last long,maybe the case is going to court,farmer lashing a fly-tipper with a plank of wood while his van is tipped over by a tractor.

• Haha 1

If I had a few thousand acres.....I’d be letting lads on to bury anything they want.

”what’s that chief ?.....nuclear waste?....over there in the corner, my Rumanian will cover it over with the digger!”

Long as it was all readies I wouldn’t give a bollocks ! Lol 

Then I’d sell the land to some paki to build a mosque and f**k off some place warm ! Lol 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Then Merlo’s do more than tip vans? if I was on it I’d a turned that van into a can? cnut was a bit of a bully tho, magine smacking wee guy way plank a wood instead a slapping him ffs?

I thought the oppisite.i was thinking why didn't he hit him with the wood around his ear 'ole.

Used to get alot of fly tippers around here.sometimes it was even stuff you could get in a wheelie bin.it takes more time and effort to load it in the car and drive out here than taking it to your wheelie bin in the first place.

I'd hit em with abit of 2×4.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

The  bags of dogshite left on the footpaths.?

Cheers, D.

This is something that keeps happening round here.  People pick up the dog Shiite in poo bags and then hang it on fences or bushes.  Do they imagine that they've done there civic duty or that there are dog poo collectors wandering around. I'm just waiting to find the dirty c**ts and I'm going to advise them about the dog poo sweetly bags that they are leaving.  God knows what they've got going on in their mind. I did notice that someone had writen a note advising the dog poo baggers of where to dispose of the residue.

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

There's a bunch of stupid fat bitches at my bit have formed a running club. I live on the end of a farm amd forestry commison road. They park at my house and jog round the forestry and they have left about 40 empty plastic water bottles at the gate .when they go running they plank them there Drink some each lap then don't take them away with them. If they start it up this year again I'll shyte on the bottles when they are off in the middle. 

Dont shite just piss in them a bit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1