RABBIT SNARING IN LATE MARCH

This was  some time ago , the Rabbits were coming off of the M1 Embankment and they all had big Bellys so my heart was not really in it but I put one Night in and everyone was happy 

micks pics 006.jpg

micks pics 008.jpg

micks pics 010.jpg

micks pics 011.jpg

• Like 1

Catch 22 ,if you dont somebody else will,but thats a lot of next years "stock" removed before theve begun.Trouble with "pest control" for every piece of land there,s 10 would be pest controller,s im afraid ad there,s no doubt people are queing up to take your patch

It was not pest control I was just a little late getting around this place and there is never a shortage of Rabbits  here as they  breed on the Motorways and the are very safe there , the place has been very good to me over the years and it is very good shooting  but everyone I have let on Duck or Pidgeon  shooting has let me down 

Picture 016.jpg

On 02/05/2019 at 18:57, micky said:

It was not pest control I was just a little late getting around this place and there is never a shortage of Rabbits  here as they  breed on the Motorways and the are very safe there , the place has been very good to me over the years and it is very good shooting  but everyone I have let on Duck or Pidgeon  shooting has let me down 

Picture 016.jpg

They at a fur n feather sale mate ? 

• Like 1

They come off the motorway  and there is a lot of light pollution  when I was living there I used to ferret them into long nets in the hedges  but it was easier snaring them

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 022.jpg

Can’t beat a good market I love them I remember as a kid looking at buckets full of ducklings and ferrets , I love taking my daughter tho them now only thing I can’t go and not buy ! 

But unfortunately our local one is about dead used to be full every week now only 30 -40 lots in it’s a shame