• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 weeks ago I took the greyhound for a walk in the neighbourhood,we hadnt gone 50 yards when we were passing a thick hedge,The bitch grabbed a cat that was hidden under it and ripped it out on to the

My dogs are usually quiet in there kennel, not last night. Bloody daft cat jumped down into there run, found it inside the kennel today. 

Cat lady use to live 5 doors up from me  ,she must have had 30 cats  .took 1 or 2 back to her in bags .

That's another neighbours cat. In a back garden across the road from mine. Let dogs out the back of my pickup n she shot off across the road. I got my big dog in the garden n never new where wee bitch was. Got him back in kennel as I never had a lead handy. Went back for her n she was in a bush raging it. Ffs I'm gonna have to put leads on them before they out the car. 

On 02/05/2019 at 01:55, Aussie Whip said:

You have obviously never owned working terriers,never said you were an idiot just a heartless c'nt.When I think about it,? you are an idiot too.

So you saying a working terrier can't be broken to cats Aussie? Or have I mis-read something apologies if I have.