There’s 4 of the stinky things next door to me cheeky fuckers come up to my patio windows looking at the terrier mucky b*****d next door just leaves the kitchen window open for them to come and go as they please feel sorry for them if he gets hold of them atb longers01 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 weeks ago I took the greyhound for a walk in the neighbourhood,we hadnt gone 50 yards when we were passing a thick hedge,The bitch grabbed a cat that was hidden under it and ripped it out on to the

My dogs are usually quiet in there kennel, not last night. Bloody daft cat jumped down into there run, found it inside the kennel today. 

Cat lady use to live 5 doors up from me  ,she must have had 30 cats  .took 1 or 2 back to her in bags .

All my dogs were raised with farm cats and don't bother them except the two Russells.When the cats hear the terrier's gates open in the morning they are all on the shed roof in seconds or they will die.

Edited by Aussie Whip

3 weeks ago I took the greyhound for a walk in the neighbourhood,we hadnt gone 50 yards when we were passing a thick hedge,The bitch grabbed a cat that was hidden under it and ripped it out on to the street foothpath ,firkin thing was screaming (as i suppose you would with a dog clamped to your neck) I tried to seperate them and the cat dug its nails into my jeans ,i dropped the dog lead to get the cat off in panic and the bitch legged it with the cat out onto the road carrying the cat up the main road in front of oncoming cars ,i was fecking disgraced ,a bit too old in the tooth for that kind of excitement now ,The bitch then ran into a garden where the lady of the house was having a smoke ,and dropped the cat on her lawn ,ffs ..i did some apologising and had to come back to take the body away ...dont talk about bloody cats ,The bitch is now muzzled when we walk

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

3 weeks ago I took the greyhound for a walk in the neighbourhood,we hadnt gone 50 yards when we were passing a thick hedge,The bitch grabbed a cat that was hidden under it and ripped it out on to the street foothpath ,firkin thing was screaming (as i suppose you would with a dog clamped to your neck) I tried to seperate them and the cat dug its nails into my jeans ,i dropped the dog lead to get the cat off in panic and the bitch legged it with the cat out onto the road carrying the cat up the main road in front of oncoming cars ,i was fecking disgraced ,a bit too old in the tooth for that kind of excitement now ,The bitch then ran into a garden where the lady of the house was having a smoke ,and dropped the cat on her lawn ,ffs ..i did some apologising and had to come back to take the body away ...dont talk about bloody cats ,The bitch is now muzzled when we walk

We think we have it all figured out, we’ve experience and knowledge, then the natural world has a way of reducing us back to 10 years olds stuttering and fidgeting ?, good tale well told 

Edited by Casso
8 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

All my dogs were raised with farm cats and don't bother them except the two Russells.When the cats hear the terrier's gates open in the morning they are all on the shed roof in seconds or they will die.

So you try tell me am idiot but you can't break a dog to a cat ???

52 minutes ago, The return said:

So you try tell me am idiot but you can't break a dog to a cat ???

You have obviously never owned working terriers,never said you were an idiot just a heartless c'nt.When I think about it,? you are an idiot too.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

You have obviously never owned working terriers,never said you were an idiot just a heartless c'nt.When I think about it,? you are an idiot too.

I have one lol maybe you just need more experience 

9 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Is the bitch for sale???

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Hope your shepherd don’t get to her first ?

nah ,big gate to get past to get in to the kennels...ive not had an accident yet thankfully...if he ever did id be sticking them on here as FOR SALE , lol....

• Haha 3