• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 weeks ago I took the greyhound for a walk in the neighbourhood,we hadnt gone 50 yards when we were passing a thick hedge,The bitch grabbed a cat that was hidden under it and ripped it out on to the

My dogs are usually quiet in there kennel, not last night. Bloody daft cat jumped down into there run, found it inside the kennel today. 

Cat lady use to live 5 doors up from me  ,she must have had 30 cats  .took 1 or 2 back to her in bags .

21 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

There's 2 bloody cats that come across my garden every evening walk like they own the place sure they do it to piss my dog off!! 

It sits on my neighbours grass about dinner time n dogs go daft at it. Never hear them through the night tho. I was out in my boxxers checkin no one was about 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Next doors sometimes sits on my shed roof, I use a super soaker to move it on before dogs kick off.

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Next doors sometimes sits on my shed roof, I use a super soaker to move it on before dogs kick off.

Cheers, D.

Fook that ya daft sod, them super soakers are not cheap... Throw stones instead.

• Haha 1

Mine are all broke to cats bar the old patterdale coon the older he gets the worst he is he's done a couple lately  now i would hate to think of some old lass losing her pet but he fecking hates them 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Mine are all broke to cats bar the old patterdale coon the older he gets the worst he is he's done a couple lately  now i would hate to think of some old lass losing her pet but he fecking hates them 

55 minutes ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Cat lady use to live 5 doors up from me  ,she must have had 30 cats  .took 1 or 2 back to her in bags .

Glad I don't know who's cat it is/was, dread to think that it's some kids pet. To think it stayed away from my chickens and went into dogs run.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, smithie said:

Fook that ya daft sod, them super soakers are not cheap... Throw stones instead.

About £3 and can't break windows or greenhouses with it ?

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Well it wont do it again 

dont mention  feckin cats , my big dog prat for them , killed few over the years, and he always on the look out for them , can never trust him .!!