well the other evening I was out ratting.. when I say out it it was more chill out, sat in the motor... window down sun shining knocking off rats with the impact!

I asked the farmer why there were bust bales all over, his reply had a few f-bombs in it and the replay equated to rats!

baited up a few spots with the trusty smushed sardines and bobs your uncle 

e70mFXeZTuCnpV7On0hTpg.jpg.907d1cc0c9f84038c7007a92b00c83d0.jpg

while it was quiet I was messing about on me phone and saw an add on freeads for a bsa ultra se, it was up a few weeks back and I kicked myself for not getting it as it was local and a good price!

so I thought fcuk it and messaged the lad.. couple of hours later and im sat at home with it!

it was my lads tenth birthday the other week and he's still a few quid in credit so its his if he wants it and I won't flog it... not sure ill flog it even if he doesn't want it cos its a mint little thing:hmm:

just put a scope on it this aft and zeroed it... its as quiet as a mouse farting the trigger is mint and the groups match guns with another zero attached!!

its .177 and this is the only pellet ive put through it... aa field 8.4 doing 10.9

recon its accurate enough... that's a full mag with a .25 pellet in the hole:shok:I now see why lads rate them so highly 

sB3DWOJgRl2Ux3gv22JLsg.jpg.4c2e27edbe0adffa7b1825a2cbc10ba6.jpg 

cheers si 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, si brown said:

well the other evening I was out ratting.. when I say out it it was more chill out, sat in the motor... window down sun shining knocking off rats with the impact!

I asked the farmer why there were bust bales all over, his reply had a few f-bombs in it and the replay equated to rats!

baited up a few spots with the trusty smushed sardines and bobs your uncle 

e70mFXeZTuCnpV7On0hTpg.jpg.907d1cc0c9f84038c7007a92b00c83d0.jpg

while it was quiet I was messing about on me phone and saw an add on freeads for a bsa ultra se, it was up a few weeks back and I kicked myself for not getting it as it was local and a good price!

so I thought fcuk it and messaged the lad.. couple of hours later and im sat at home with it!

it was my lads tenth birthday the other week and he's still a few quid in credit so its his if he wants it and I won't flog it... not sure ill flog it even if he doesn't want it cos its a mint little thing:hmm:

just put a scope on it this aft and zeroed it... its as quiet as a mouse farting the trigger is mint and the groups match guns with another zero attached!!

its .177 and this is the only pellet ive put through it... aa field 8.4 doing 10.9

recon its accurate enough... that's a full mag with a .25 pellet in the hole:shok:I now see why lads rate them so highly 

sB3DWOJgRl2Ux3gv22JLsg.jpg.4c2e27edbe0adffa7b1825a2cbc10ba6.jpg 

cheers si 

Looks like you got a few fliers Si ?

Well done you fella and your lad ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Nice one si, be great for him with it being small and light, does he like shooting ?

Yeah but his mums not so keen?

I’ll take him to the rat barn on Friday?

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's the way to do it mate - rat whacking in comfort :thumbs:

....... Is the car Packham approved? :laugh:

i reckon your boy will love that Ultra :yes: :good:

........ Let us know how he gets on with it.

No but it’s quick enough to get away from the silly cnut should i run him over by accident ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1