sid g

caster semenya -- loses testosterone appeal

20 minutes ago, micky said:

She looks like a Woman to me mate ! she ain't much of a looker but she is still a bird, Wayne Rooney has had worse and paid em , there is no need to feel sorry for her because I am sure she is happy in her own skin ………….And all the people on here who have called the gal put some pictures of your other halves and a pound to a penny we shall see some Right old Spunk Buckets who look like a sack of shit Tied up Rotton

Give me your address and I'll post my glasses. Actually you have a point, as long as she's happy that's all that matters. What other women look like well I don't care. I just don't fancy something that has bigger balls, more muscles, an adams apple and even in a bikini is going to look like Frank Bruno. Plus my shaver is mine, no one else uses it on their chin. Minge yes but not the chin.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, timmytree said:

Are you serious? Wake up with that and find her bollocks are bigger than mine! She will always look like Bruno.

I feel sorry for her because she's neither man nor woman, just a bit of both. Not her fault, she deserves help and some sympathy because none of us would want to be like her. Have a heart. It could have been you born like that.

Go and have a date with her Friday night then. She will eat 11 out the 12 pack of Doritos and leave you one and out drink you then by 8 pints and carry you home.  She will cost you a fortune on the Chinese and leave dirty jocks and socks on your bed and piss all over the toilet   seat when it's up. The most embarrassing part is she will annihilate  you in a kick around next morning and then beat you 5 times in a game of pool. Sounds like a good weekend in Newcastle but just don't kiss them on the lips next morning when you say goodbye or Facebook friend them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Meece said:

Isn't that a bit of a double negative..... she = female ....... Bloke = male ?  

Any thing goes these days. Personally I identify as a wardrobe........don't you judge me!!!

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

Go and have a date with her Friday night then. She will eat 11 out the 12 pack of Doritos and leave you one and out drink you then by 8 pints and carry you home.  She will cost you a fortune on the Chinese and leave dirty jocks and socks on your bed and piss all over the toilet   seat when it's up. The most embarrassing part is she will annihilate  you in a kick around next morning and then beat you 5 times in a game of pool. Sounds like a good weekend in Newcastle but just don't kiss them on the lips next morning when you say goodbye or Facebook friend them.

She's all yours mate , carry on. You might want to sleep with a donkey but I prefer no beard, 2 tits and a fanny that looks like a kebab rather than something that looks like Mike Tyson having a sex change on the cheap. I only have sex with humans.

• Haha 1

cGot to be honest he/she/it looks like a right minger,wouldnt touch it with a bargepole,it looks like the missing f***ing link between man and ape,a right humanzee.

Edited by mackem
  • Haha 1

Jiggy, start a banana plantation in Ireland, it will pick them for you.

Remember the film, "The quiet man?"

Well here's the new one, "Tarzan, the apes take over"

Edited by timmytree

1 minute ago, timmytree said:

Jiggy, start a banana plantation in Ireland, it will pick them for you.

Remember the film, "The quiet man?"

Well here's the new one, "Tarzan, the apes take over"

She kinda is the The Quiet Man. Lol. 

18 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

She kinda is the The Quiet Man. Lol. 

You mean it's a hairy arsed scrapper with a face like a disintegrating sink plunger. 

• Haha 2

On 01/05/2019 at 19:42, sid g said:

wtf are you on ?

Lol.... 

Spice??

7484194a999d4c5dad4e6d3b24abd952.png

Edited by sid g