Mark Avery Blog

Earlier Delswal posted this 》》》 

Replying on these blogs, whether it be a thumbs up or down or a 2-3 paragraph reply voicing your concerns or opinions only serves to increase the traffic to their blog. It's a  win-win for the blog, attention is what they want, I'm not entirely sure which route to take to fight back, but one thing is for sure I will not promote their blogs with any form of response.

Maybe just maybe, the likes of B.A.S.C and countryside alliance should unite and challenge these self-opinionated interfering jobsworths, after all, it's not like there are not enough funds floating around to mount a counter legal challenge to their actions, or at least jump on board and have some input into the new licences.

It's about time our subscriptions went to good use and not just be footing huge pay packets, with a few free magazines and insurance thrown into the mix.

Rant over...........atb .........Del  

I say that basc is not fit for purpose. Now basc would say that my coment is undermining their work but i would say that everything that they do is done in a submissive  belated attempt to grandstand their substandard performance.  They claim to be the voice and protector of country sports!  So are they doing this ? ?  The answer on everycount, every time is a big NO!!

If football teams don't perform and get results the Manager gets sacked .  This goes for any company that doesn't perform the management are given their p45.

I AM SO IRITATED that basic just say stuff like .... they didn't know that natural England were going to suspend the General license,  ....... so if their business is to protect the sport, the question has to be why didn't they know and what were they doing whilst the antis had their agents working for their anti agenda within NE ?

It's about time that all of the top basic people were hoofed out ,  new people put in and this sort of dont rock the boat nonsense stopped. The antis are aggressive and active. Writing up articles about making pigeon pie and reminiscing about past shooting days or that twee picture of old Ted standing at a five bar gate with his pipe in his mouth watching the sun go down ain't going to cut it. There is the motto of the 3 Ps.....  piss poor preparation = piss poor performance. 

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Meece said:

Earlier Delswal posted this 》》》 

Replying on these blogs, whether it be a thumbs up or down or a 2-3 paragraph reply voicing your concerns or opinions only serves to increase the traffic to their blog. It's a  win-win for the blog, attention is what they want, I'm not entirely sure which route to take to fight back, but one thing is for sure I will not promote their blogs with any form of response.

Maybe just maybe, the likes of B.A.S.C and countryside alliance should unite and challenge these self-opinionated interfering jobsworths, after all, it's not like there are not enough funds floating around to mount a counter legal challenge to their actions, or at least jump on board and have some input into the new licences.

It's about time our subscriptions went to good use and not just be footing huge pay packets, with a few free magazines and insurance thrown into the mix.

Rant over...........atb .........Del  

I say that basc is not fit for purpose. Now basc would say that my coment is undermining their work but i would say that everything that they do is done in a submissive  belated attempt to grandstand their substandard performance.  They claim to be the voice and protector of country sports!  So are they doing this ? ?  The answer on everycount, every time is a big NO!!

If football teams don't perform and get results the Manager gets sacked .  This goes for any company that doesn't perform the management are given their p45.

I AM SO IRITATED that basic just say stuff like .... they didn't know that natural England were going to suspend the General license,  ....... so if their business is to protect the sport, the question has to be why didn't they know and what were they doing whilst the antis had their agents working for their anti agenda within NE ?

It's about time that all of the top basic people were hoofed out ,  new people put in and this sort of dont rock the boat nonsense stopped. The antis are aggressive and active. Writing up articles about making pigeon pie and reminiscing about past shooting days or that twee picture of old Ted standing at a five bar gate with his pipe in his mouth watching the sun go down ain't going to cut it. There is the motto of the 3 Ps.....  piss poor preparation = piss poor performance. 

Bang on mate!