packham ,,good morning briton

I marched but lets be honest, it really did feck all and i'll probably march again, with the same outcome...

Marches are a proven load of bollox, they alienate rather than unite...

Grabbing direct media attention is what our governing bodies need to be doing, proving Packham and Avery are the liers they are..!

There is a number of threads on here today regarding Mark Averys blog, if you can put a genuine point/argument across, then get on and do so BUT keep it civil or it'll be pulled...

Now, if your not so good at that sort of thing, then under each of the comments is a thumbs up or down vote for that comment.... Get on there and support those that are supporting you with their comments and arguments.... SHOW YOUR SUPPORT with the simple click of a button....!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in

problem is  the snowflacks ,vegis and all the other wierdos take notice of him .and that ilk of looneys seems to be growing ..

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot

Posted Images

That was my main point earlier in  long winded way. Country sports men an women on a whole tend to like to keep ourselfs to ourselfs. And somewhat put our heads in the sand. 

A bit like... well there not affecting me so I'll just keep on doing as I do. If we don't all pull together we are easy targets.. because the other side are one organised set up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Rat face said:

This guy and antis are all over the tv and papers spreading lies and where is are media attack on them our defense?? on hunting sites and In hunting/shooting mags. We need to be in Joe public's face with pics of lambs eyes out!  

But as per we sand back and let it happen. Same as per with country sports I'm ok so I won't rock the boat....... 

If people can't see what's happening there blind,  we are been strangled buy the antis and were taking it lying down. 

Look what happened to hunting. Where was the game shooter and fishermen... willing to throw us under the bus because it didn't affect them. Well look what's happening now.  Most vermin shooting has been regulated game so it's unworkable,  game shooting is a few years off been banned completely. And fishing what about another 5 years at most?  And dont think they won't come for you as they will. 

Why arnt we all marching upon London and get some publicity say were not taking this consent abuse on our way of life anymore.... because let's face it  none of it is about animal welfare. It's an attack on our way of life. 

United we stand! 

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot . And I stood alongside beaters pickers up , Lurcher and terrier lads , clay shooters and ferret fanciers . We were united. Didn’t do much good though , there were half a million of us and it got hardly any coverage in the news in spite of being the biggest public demonstration in history . The handful of antis that turned out got more publicity. We know the BBC agenda , we know the media is run by city dwelling snowflakes, let them make their laws and feel self righteous. It won’t stop me doing what I do , f@ck em !!!

• Like 5

Spend the money on putting the case for shooting in media that the bbc have no control of.

Put the money into a character assassination of Chris Packham in media that the bbc have no control of.

Put the money in attacking the bbc and the license fee in the media that the BBC has no control of.

f**k a march......may as well march to the khazi and talk to the bath !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Rat face said:

.Look what happened to hunting. Where was the game shooter and fishermen... willing to throw us under the bus because it didn't affect them. ..........

I went  up to the marches on a special train absolutely packed shoulder to shoulder with mainly shooters and from what I saw most of the people on the March were shooters.

Why arnt we all marching upon London and get some publicity say were not taking this consent abuse on our way of life anymore.... because let's face it  none of it is about animal welfare. It's an attack on our way of life. 

United we stand! 

.... personally if there was another March I  probably wouldn't bother going because it is a waste of time.

5 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot . And I stood alongside beaters pickers up , Lurcher and terrier lads , clay shooters and ferret fanciers . We were united. Didn’t do much good though , there were half a million of us and it got hardly any coverage in the news in spite of being the biggest public demonstration in history . The handful of antis that turned out got more publicity. We know the BBC agenda , we know the media is run by city dwelling snowflakes, let them make their laws and feel self righteous. It won’t stop me doing what I do , f@ck em !!!

Yep. that's about right.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Spend the money on putting the case for shooting in media that the bbc have no control of.

Put the money into a character assassination of Chris Packham in media that the bbc have no control of.

Put the money in attacking the bbc and the license fee in the media that the BBC has no control of.

f**k a march......may as well march to the khazi and talk to the bath !

this is about right also.

Edited by Meece

Just watched it and personally I think he's way off the mark. If it came to the point where you  hardly ever saw a corvid or pigeon then I would agree that the General Licence needed reviewing. But the fact is these birds do cause harm and damage and, I think every one would agree, there is no rarity of any of these birds.

For those that haven't seen it....

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, terryd said:

Even if we do if for fun what's it got to do with that plonker. 

every thing you do out of the work place and home i.e pass time, should have a sense of fun or satisfaction or you would not do it.....

I'm not sure it's his place to decide what you can and can't do..maybe the next pertition people vote on should be about people forcing the belief they have on others 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, smithie said:

every thing you do out of the work place and home i.e pass time, should have a sense of fun or satisfaction or you would not do it.....

I'm not sure it's his place to decide what you can and can't do..maybe the next pertition people vote on should be about people forcing the belief they have on others 

This has been my quibble from the start with antis. Whats gives them the right to force there opinions on others. If you don't like coursing hares and hunting foxes well don't do it then but don't force yours view on some one else

Edited by terryd
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, terryd said:

This has been my quibble from the start with antis. Whats gives them the right to force there opinions on others. If you don't like coursing hares and hunting foxes well don't do it then but don't force yours view on some one else

Nothing or no one gives em the right Terry but they do it anyway and are so much better at it than us...

We are being slowly swamped by their opinion, all over the media and its swaying the general public.

Yet we sit and do almost nothing to counter that opinion. Have a read through the posts on Averys blog to prove just that.

We are all to intoxicated with lurcher crosses, rifle scopes, terrier breeding and shotgun bores, to turn our attention to any sort of defence, never mind attack..!!!