packham ,,good morning briton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in

problem is  the snowflacks ,vegis and all the other wierdos take notice of him .and that ilk of looneys seems to be growing ..

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, terryd said:

Fooking badgervil around here now days

68A4BADA-1B59-4453-B9C2-712B23BB90EC.jpeg.911c5f55da80f5992057129c97b7a79e.jpeg

Yup,one was circling my chicken run the other night,did,nt really care too much about me with lamp on it.got roast badger haunch tonight.??

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bosun11 said:

Nothing or no one gives em the right Terry but they do it anyway and are so much better at it than us...

We are being slowly swamped by their opinion, all over the media and its swaying the general public.

Yet we sit and do almost nothing to counter that opinion. Have a read through the posts on Averys blog to prove just that.

We are all to intoxicated with lurcher crosses, rifle scopes, terrier breeding and shotgun bores, to turn our attention to any sort of defence, never mind attack..!!!

Just had a read of it myself and it’s an eye opener for sure. When the hunting ban came about these people realised that anything is possible and won’t stop till it’s all gone which is also very possible. The hunting and shooting community in England and Wales must be the only minority group that the government don’t mind shitting on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, smithie said:

I think we got as many badger as rabbit around here at the minute.

Lucky for me I own no land so it's not a problem...

You dont need land for them to cause you concern if you like the counytrside,no hedgehogs about cause badger boy eatsn them all.

10 years from now most of it will be gone and the little left licenced to the hilt. Most of us will still be doing our thing but it will be more difficult. My next dog I will make sure it looks like a carpet 

My god , everyone is so full of doom and gloom. We seem to forget that as hunters we live in the most unregulated and free country’s in the world . In America you have to have a license to shoot stuff and woe betide anyone who transgresses because you have teams of rangers enforcing the law .On the continent you have to take exams to go out hunting, we don’t.  They banned hunting but guess what ? Hunting is as popular if not more popular than before the ban . This general license will sort itself out soon . The shooting industry generates millions for the rural economy, banning it makes no sense. Cheer up you lot , and think yourself lucky you are living in the best country on earth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Trouble is a lot of these antis have “platforms” such as TV and Media Outlets to spout there views on everybody else to a much wider audience. For example in todays Sun page 13 shooters are described as “ Wildlife Physchos” and a “ Nasty bunch of Physcopaths” and its time to get really tough with them !  There is a good post over on AGF stating that the Government are trying to sort all this out asap and that an investigation is to be launched as to how Packham was able to stop the original GL set up in the first place and also how similar actions/errors can be prevented .

IMG_3231.JPG

IMG_1221.PNG

Edited by MickC

It’s not doom and gloom you can see things getting tighter and tighter.

doubt my grand kids kids will ever go lamping with a lurcher or know what a long net is though I will try lol

7 hours ago, terryd said:

It’s not doom and gloom you can see things getting tighter and tighter.

doubt my grand kids kids will ever go lamping with a lurcher or know what a long net is though I will try lol

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in court facing charges for coursing. And even  when found guilty , penalty’s are laughable. Someone has to enforce laws . The police are facing huge cutbacks , I think monitoring hunters activity’s will come way down the list . Watch this general license fiasco play out ..... we will be back in business soon enough, one way or another. I’ve been living my life doing what I do for too long to change , it’s in my blood . 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in court facing charges for coursing. And even  when found guilty , penalty’s are laughable. Someone has to enforce laws . The police are facing huge cutbacks , I think monitoring hunters activity’s will come way down the list . Watch this general license fiasco play out ..... we will be back in business soon enough, one way or another. I’ve been living my life doing what I do for too long to change , it’s in my blood . 

I do it........because i have to!

• Like 1

Just my opinion on it but I wouldn’t want to raise my kids and walk them by the hand into something that could hinder their future and make a criminal out of them, this isn’t really about your generation but the next what’s going to be left for them. 

• Like 2

I beg to differ.. after todays national news on climate change..Agenda 21 ... is well and truly under way... the countryside as you or I know it and our whole way of living has just been diagnosed with cancer... its just been told what stage we are in and me personally thinks its just been given the stage 4 category today... 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Just my opinion on it but I wouldn’t want to raise my kids and walk them by the hand into something that could hinder their future and make a criminal out of them, this isn’t really about your generation but the next what’s going to be left for them. 

Your right there I stopped taking my eldest daughter lamping as she has to have dbs check and after passing her masters I wouldn't want to jeopardize that. Not that I do any thing dodgy of course but you have to be careful

• Like 1

Ffs just keep calm and carry on .No fuckers telling me what to do ,ever .Packham has no real interest in animal welfare ,just an interest in making a point and his assburners  syndrome shows him his own mortality .

The hunting ban did f**k all bar draw in many more supporters ,at least around here it did .

Ban what the f**k they like ,won’t change anything ,ever .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1