packham ,,good morning briton

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in

problem is  the snowflacks ,vegis and all the other wierdos take notice of him .and that ilk of looneys seems to be growing ..

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, skinner said:

he said you go out in the country side and you see lots of people shooting crows and its vandalism 

The countryside belongs to people and he should not force his opinions on everybody else.. if he feels so bad then he can buy his own land and tell people no hunting letting others to decide whats fitting for the land they own..

I'm think it shall only get worse ?

• Like 4

There was a piece on the daily fail online

and i was the first to make a comment which are moderated and obviously mine didnt get published 

fck him.

someone needs to start decoying close to his house or even set up some clay pigeon shooting

its not going to get any better for him

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

There was a piece on the daily fail online

and i was the first to make a comment which are moderated and obviously mine didnt get published 

fck him.

someone needs to start decoying close to his house or even set up some clay pigeon shooting

its not going to get any better for him

Truth is give it a couple of weeks and it will all stop ...

because it doesn’t matter how many pertitions are sighed and how many threats he gets nothing will change , first it was hunting ban , now it’s ban on shooting birds soon it will be shooting altogether and hunting all together that is banned because this country is f****d ,, I feel the ship has already sailed 

• Like 5
51 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Truth is give it a couple of weeks and it will all stop ...

because it doesn’t matter how many pertitions are sighed and how many threats he gets nothing will change , first it was hunting ban , now it’s ban on shooting birds soon it will be shooting altogether and hunting all together that is banned because this country is f****d ,, I feel the ship has already sailed 

its almost the same scenario over here,small group of lefty women from ontario,very well organised i must say,get plenty of media coverage

trying to get all handguns and semi auto rifles banned (they call them military assault rifles which incidentally are already banned)

out west here,no one cares

This guy and antis are all over the tv and papers spreading lies and where is are media attack on them our defense?? on hunting sites and In hunting/shooting mags. We need to be in Joe public's face with pics of lambs eyes out!  

But as per we sand back and let it happen. Same as per with country sports I'm ok so I won't rock the boat....... 

If people can't see what's happening there blind,  we are been strangled buy the antis and were taking it lying down. 

Look what happened to hunting. Where was the game shooter and fishermen... willing to throw us under the bus because it didn't affect them. Well look what's happening now.  Most vermin shooting has been regulated game so it's unworkable,  game shooting is a few years off been banned completely. And fishing what about another 5 years at most?  And dont think they won't come for you as they will. 

Why arnt we all marching upon London and get some publicity say were not taking this consent abuse on our way of life anymore.... because let's face it  none of it is about animal welfare. It's an attack on our way of life. 

United we stand! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
23 minutes ago, Rat face said:

Where was the game shooter and fishermen...

we were sat on a coach with the claro beagles and marching, a lot of shooters from otley and the surrounding area did as well more than I can say for some

of the so called dog men from there

united we stand lol