30 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

Drugs money laundering keeps bitcoin afloat.

And another way to use vertual cash 

Edited by Our team

I saw a bitcoin dispensing machine,like a virtual ATM in prague a few months back.

Yes also a few visa cards you can load with btc and spend away

1 minute ago, Our team said:

Very strange new world coming our way  

Hope not,cant beat paper in the pocket.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mackem said:

Hope not,cant beat paper in the pocket.

Lol its not paper anymore even notes are now plastic  I hate em they real slippy fkners   

I hardly ever carry cash. I'm a visa head through and through. 

TRADING April 29, 2019

Daily Hodl Staff

Crypto Analyst: Bitcoin Hits ‘Make or Break’ Moment – BTC, XRP, Ethereum, Litecoin Forecast

Bitcoin is at a crucial juncture that could take the price of BTC up to $6,000 or back down to $4,200, according to crypto analyst Nicholas Merten.

The host of the popular YouTube channel DataDash had anticipated Bitcoin would push toward $6,000 in the next month or two.

But now, Merten says the recent Bitfinex and Tether controversy, more Bitcoin drama in India and a new warning from Moody’s about private blockchains could have a short-term impact on the market, bringing BTC back down to the low $4,200 range.

To read the tea leaves on where BTC may be heading, Merten is watching the McGinley Dynamic, a technical indicator designed to show the moving average of an asset while accounting for shifts in market speed.

“If the four-hour candle for Bitcoin can’t get above the McGinley Dynamic and have a nice green breakout above it, in that case then I am going to be quite bearish.”

“As a good trader, you should always expect that it can move both ways, and have trading strategies for when things are moving in what I call the twilight zone. That’s basically when things are moving sideways. There is no trend here. We’re in the same exact price range we came down into on April 25th, when the Bitfinex and Tether news came out.”

Technical analysts at large are looking gloomy on altcoins, with CoinDesk analyst Omkar Godbole saying BTC will remain bullish in the long term if the price holds above $4,235 – a former line of resistance that turned into support.

Bitcoin is currently down 1.07% at $5,243.35. Ethereum is down 1.66% at $155.43 and XRP is down 1.29% at $.029.

Bitcoin

CoinDesk – Bitcoin on the defensive but may see bounce at key price support

FXStreet – BTC consolidating losses since sudden collapse on April 25

Blockonomi – Market stagnates in potential calm before the storm

Ethereum

NewsBTC – Ethereum price facing an increase in selling pressure

FXStreet – ETH/USD recovery capped by $160.00 barrier

CoinCodex – ETH remains in ascending channel formation

XRP

Live Bitcoin News – Two crucial bearish trend lines in place

Blockonomi – Short term upside in play for XRP

FXStreet – XRP/USD descending channel dwindles hope for a reversal

Litecoin

Crypto Briefing – LTC has a bearish short-term trading bias

Ethereum World News – Risk Of additional weakness To $60

FXStreet – LTC/USD hovers below $70.00, more sell-off is possible

Join us on Telegram            Follow us on Twitter

Check Out the Latest Headlines

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed at The Daily Hodl are not investment advice. Investors should do their due diligence before making any high-risk investments in Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or digital assets. Please be advised that your transfers and trades are at your own risk, and any loses you may incur are your responsibility. The Daily Hodl does not recommend the buying or selling of any cryptocurrencies or digital assets, nor is The Daily Hodl an investment advisor. Please note that The Daily Hodl participates in affiliate marketing.

Crypto Livewire

Malta AI & Blockchain Summit Only One Month Away

April 28, 2019

Bitcoin Margin Trading Platform PrimeXBT Adds Forex, Indices, and Commodities

April 25, 2019

Binance and Liquid – Comparing Top Crypto Exchanges

April 23, 2019

500 ETH Worth of “Virtual Land” Sold on Japanese DApps My Crypto Heroes (MCH ) – Developer Interview

April 22, 2019

VSYS Soared 70% After Being Listed on CoinAll, a 164,530 VSYS Giveaway Is Offered

April 19, 2019

Submit a Press Release

Spotlight

Crypto Analysts Dial in Bitcoin Bottom Probability and Debate BTC Price Return to $4,300

April 21, 2019

Billionaire Crypto Whale Targets Bitcoin (BTC) at $100K – Plus Ripple and XRP, Tron, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, Augur, Maker

April 9, 2019

Police Bust Bitcoiner in Suspected Crypto Scheme, Plus Ethereum, Ripple and XRP, Litecoin, Stellar, Tron, VeChain, NEO

April 29, 2019

Leading Bitcoin Derivatives Exchange Reveals Plans for Crypto Options Platform

April 16, 2019

Cryptocurrency news and analysis, covering Bitcoin, Ethereum, altcoins and the blockchain

ALTCOINS BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN CRYPTO LIVEWIRE CRYPTO101 CRYPTOCULTURE HODLX MINING REGULATORS SCAMS, SCHEMES AND HACKS TRADING

ABOUT US | EDITORIAL POLICY | PRIVACY POLICY 

TERMS AND CONDITIONS | CONTACT

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM

COPYRIGHT © 2017-2019 THE DAILY HODL

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Missed the boat

I always do .. 

But might come round again 

Just now, Our team said:

I always do .. 

But might come round again 

Keep your eye out or you miss it again lol

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Keep your eye out or you miss it again lol

I on it lol 

By CCN: Nasdaq exchange is adding Brave New Coin’s XRP Liquid Index tomorrow, sending crypto traders into a bull frenzy.