MR P MORGAN GMTV

watched a bit on GMTV this morning about culling elephants in S.A. the man being grilled by Mr morgan gave a very honest account of the situation in S.A. as he sore it .MR morgan  resorted to question the character of the man he was interviewing  as he had no real argument to come back at him.Mr Morgan then moved on to the next interview with his pal who he had hung out with in LA  this being  MR M Tyson who's character is beyond reproach ? 

• Like 2

Why anybody would want to be interviewed by Morgan is beyond me, unless he's sucking some celebs dicks, the only opinions he's interested in are his own. The man is just a pedantic dick head,  

• Like 5
8 hours ago, delswal said:

Why anybody would want to be interviewed by Morgan is beyond me, unless he's sucking some celebs dicks, the only opinions he's interested in are his own. The man is just a pedantic dick head,  

That is about right.  But all you got to do is turn the silly bugger off.  I don't know what the program maker would do if the person being questioned put a few Ffs into him.?

Edited by Meece