france and air guns

1 hour ago, j j m said:

yes mate you pronounced it better then I ever could,i think if it comes off I will sell my guns before I go as I se no point in having guns if I cant hunt with them

Do you know what part you are looking at ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a holiday home in france and hunt with the chasse without passing an exam, i went to the federation de chasse in my area, took my european firearms pass, certificate of insurance and  firearms

Or if they spoke English would be even better , arrogant fcukers ?

So what you are saying , you don’t wear The trousers ?

Posted Images

yeh but for the life of me cant remember its name im sh.t with foreign names,the missus knows she is doing it all im just following on hoping it comes to nothing we are away back over in 2 weeks time

3 hours ago, j j m said:

yeh but for the life of me cant remember its name im sh.t with foreign names,the missus knows she is doing it all im just following on hoping it comes to nothing we are away back over in 2 weeks time

.. Like we men all do lol

• Like 1

We went over to France (Rostrenen) in Brittany for a family wedding. It was most notable the lack of birds (the flying sort) even though we were in the country side and near the canal system, you could look in the sky for hours and not see a bird or hear a chirp or squawk. Maybe it was just where we were based, as France has a very large land mass. 

Love the sound of the blackbirds first thing in the morning, here at home ?

yes your right in some parts you see hardly anything,the thing is from my point you have to have a good hobby and there does not seam much for me if you take away shooting and my birds of prey,our lass has always wanted to live in france and has visitited the place lots of times over the years,ive only been a couple of times would I want to live there full time im not sure ,but only time will tell,my self ive visited costa del sol lots of times and have good mates that live out there that would do me fine but not our lass and she holds the purse strings ,my money is tied up else where

• Like 1
5 hours ago, j j m said:

Find out where I might even know it

• 2 weeks later...

I have a holiday home in france and hunt with the chasse without passing an exam, i went to the federation de chasse in my area, took my european firearms pass, certificate of insurance and  firearms license,  paid around £150 and my permit arrived in the post, joined my local group of hunters, £40 per year, then i pay £5 for breakfast and lunch each time i shoot. We start shooting Boar in mid September and the Deer starts mid January.                         Photo of my first Boar.1301118877_Boar1.jpg.c9d1f28289f5ddaf7b862a7bcce1ecc5.jpg

• Like 8

Very chilled out place and if I remember correctly has the annual vintage sports car ralley passing through . Cool as fuuck to watch with a glass of Pastis 5 sat in the central plaza (or what can be called a plaza lol)