When you need a man size steak ......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake delia I’m not trying to steal your limelight it was just a piece of steak .......

Hope its softer than the butter on your breakfast bread, just saying like. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Where do you get them? Butchers or is there shops seen somebody mention Costco?

It's a Rib eye steak still attached to the rib bone. Rib Eye is my favourite steak and well worth the extra cost.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye a get thick cut rib eye from butchers best by a mile but I want one with the bone in lol looks cool.

Absolutely, especially chopping on one of them after BBQing it with a vegan neighbour looking on, holding on to the bone handle taking bites out of it like a cave man.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 3

5kg of fillet off a butcher mate i get 35 quid as much as you can ever want .. t bones fillets sirloins.. comes in a slab as long as your arm and they only stock one reasturant called lurra in marlybone got top steak house in london last year. Best steak ive had .. waltjrs had a bit and was impressed the ribeye is amazing 

IMG_6255.JPG

• Like 3
4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

5kg of fillet off a butcher mate i get 35 quid as much as you can ever want .. t bones fillets sirloins.. comes in a slab as long as your arm and they only stock one reasturant called lurra in marlybone got top steak house in london last year. Best steak ive had ..

Are you talking about the little gaff opposite the Carpenters Arms ?.... used to be called Donostia its a Spanish place if i remember right ?

I accept its probably just an off the cuff remark so im not getting trumpy but my word thats a wild claim i would very much doubt Lurra/Donostia would get in the top 20 steak restaurants let alone win it.....im not a proper foody but i am a sucker for London restaurants and will travel anywhere on good enough recommendation so i keep half an eye on that industry and it wasnt rated anywhere in the Hardens,Eater or Festival Awards last year.....not to say its not a nice little munchery it is ive been there a few times but cant be compared to the top ones in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Aye a get thick cut rib eye from butchers best by a mile but I want one with the bone in lol looks cool.

lidl and aldi do them occasionally for about £14just over a kilo 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Are you talking about the little gaff opposite the Carpenters Arms ?.... used to be called Donostia its a Spanish place if i remember right ?

I accept its probably just an off the cuff remark so im not getting trumpy but my word thats a wild claim i would very much doubt Lurra/Donostia would get in the top 20 steak restaurants let alone win it.....im not a proper foody but i am a sucker for London restaurants and will travel anywhere on good enough recommendation so i keep half an eye on that industry and it wasnt rated anywhere in the Hardens,Eater or Festival Awards last year.....not to say its not a nice little munchery it is ive been there a few times but cant be compared to the top ones in my opinion.

Thats the place and not sure just going on what i was told but got rated  the best steak resturants in london by the infactuation last year have a little research theyve done well past 3 years. And yes spanish.