When you need a man size steak ......

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It aint my cuppa tea to be honest their steak was nice but they love an aubergine and everything seems to be with mushrooms.....i cant be doing with too much fungus on me plate.

Was that a dig? ?

I went to a really good Peruvian here that everyone was raving about.... as you said, not my cup of tea. Although cerviche is one of my favourite things to eat and one of my signature dishes ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake delia I’m not trying to steal your limelight it was just a piece of steak .......

Hope its softer than the butter on your breakfast bread, just saying like. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

For any Welsh lads, Charelstons in Cardiff used to serve decent steak, old woman owner would tell you every star who'd ever eaten in their, pics of mainly Tom Jones and Charlotte Church eating there...

We used to fall in there after a few beers when away working, was a great atmosphere after the pubs and good grub 

Edited by NEWKID
12 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Was that a dig? ?

I went to a really good Peruvian here that everyone was raving about.... as you said, not my cup of tea. Although cerviche is one of my favourite things to eat and one of my signature dishes ;)

?Sorry mate i didnt even realise.

Thats weird as theres a Ceviche in Old Street thats a sister company to Andina that i mentioned....i had a Chankito is that what its called....like a Pork Belly and it was smashing even though im not a pork lover......cheap tasty food though.

29 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

?Sorry mate i didnt even realise.

Thats weird as theres a Ceviche in Old Street thats a sister company to Andina that i mentioned....i had a Chankito is that what its called....like a Pork Belly and it was smashing even though im not a pork lover......cheap tasty food though.

Lol none given, none taken.

One thing that's been good about living here is the exposure to dishes, I never had before but from real people from the relevant countries.... I always go home, try it and make it better than them.. except mole! I cannot stand mole and I've had it made by my mates mum with over 100 o so spices. Real authentic but also fuucking rank ?

Edited to add; for my taste I make it better lol

Edited by mushroom
57 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lol none given, none taken.

One thing that's been good about living here is the exposure to dishes, I never had before but from real people from the relevant countries.... I always go home, try it and make it better than them.. except mole! I cannot stand mole and I've had it made by my mates mum with over 100 o so spices. Real authentic but also fuucking rank ?

Edited to add; for my taste I make it better lol

Fukc that I wouldn’t eat a mole either ......

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Just back of exercise which poor fecker got clemmed Bill please tell me ginger beard 

The local Charlie Harrison lambs got put ta rest and half eaten they were sharp set and had nought fa a week or two cheeky fecker sat right there  waiting ta strike his next victim .any way jaz nailed him .atb bill

On 29/04/2019 at 18:13, socks said:

Gardner’s butchers in Ludgershall mate. Need to order them prior though ..... and if it’s for a BBQ they are award winning sausage makers with something like 24 different flavours. 

Could be worth a trip out there when Im looking to stock up , Im not a million miles away in basingstoke

5 hours ago, ferretracer said:

Could be worth a trip out there when Im looking to stock up , Im not a million miles away in basingstoke

???