When you need a man size steak ......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukc sake delia I’m not trying to steal your limelight it was just a piece of steak .......

Hope its softer than the butter on your breakfast bread, just saying like. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Gardner’s butchers in Ludgershall mate. Need to order them prior though ..... and if it’s for a BBQ they are award winning sausage makers with something like 24 different flavours. 

• Like 2

My days of 20 plus oz steaks well gone socks must be a hippie chick youngster lol 8 0z  is my limit nowadays  was only looking at the Tom a hk this morn but at 2 k too much for me , when in Florida I hit berns  one of the best steak houses in the world  an amazing place with a bible of a menu for cow loving folk as for now I’m all in rib lamb n pork and deserts lol pancakes  ice cream n mint banana on the bbq rule with melted choc ????????

A0A32741-9EFF-4ED1-A875-70EE68F72148.jpeg

0BEFC6AE-C63D-4484-AC10-6E2E6BEE54CB.jpeg

DAA9F72C-BF45-404B-B0B3-966997894554.jpeg

255A8D2D-7C8C-4C91-8C52-A14C9DDE0C58.jpeg

007CAE0D-928F-4FC9-8841-8E062FA52673.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Gardner’s butchers in Ludgershall mate. Need to order them prior though ..... and if it’s for a BBQ they are award winning sausage makers with something like 24 different flavours. 

Dan's place??

1 hour ago, socks said:

Well there's a coincidence, my lad lives in Ludgershall and that's where he gets his from...….. and it was him who put me on to them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, socks said:

Cheers :thumbs:

....... I'll look them up.

3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thats the place and not sure just going on what i was told but got rated  the best steak resturants in london by the infactuation last year have a little research theyve done well past 3 years. And yes spanish. 

Oh ok i thought you meant the recognised restaurant awards i dont really know what the infatuation is

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:

Gaucho's in Richmond,fantastic steaks.

Gauchos is a good shout theres one at Tower Bridge....but i,ll raise you Goodmans in Canary Wharf or The Boisedale in Canary Wharf......although if its Spanish/South American you like,theres a new Brats opened in Shoreditch above Andina which is Peruvian so take your pick ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Gauchos is a good shout theres one at Tower Bridge....but i,ll raise you Goodmans in Canary Wharf or The Boisedale in Canary Wharf......although if its Spanish/South American you like,theres a new Brats opened in Shoreditch above Andina which is Peruvian so take your pick ?

Peruvian food can be crap lol all rice ffs

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Peruvian food can be crap lol all rice ffs

It aint my cuppa tea to be honest their steak was nice but they love an aubergine and everything seems to be with mushrooms.....i cant be doing with too much fungus on me plate.

• Haha 1