Lot of cheap dogs about

Noticed over last couple of week a lot of cheap dogs about going for naff all on some other sites ,not right really people not wanting to keep them over the summer and just getting a new one when season starts.dogs end up getting passed about left right ‘n’ centre .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough ... Not my kind of person then !!  You have no need to tell me about keeping the best of the best and breeding from them so these animals can hit the heights , I have had working dogs

I have to beg the question as to what kind of man runs a dog and has so little respect for its life that when it has given its all for you and died tying you don't even have the respect to bury the po

Dickheads everywhere selling out this time of year bunch of lazy c**ts! Never will they own a decent dog but portray they know all about dogs through the amount they’ve gone through and be looked up t

54 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

Noticed over last couple of week a lot of cheap dogs about going for naff all on some other sites ,not right really people not wanting to keep them over the summer and just getting a new one when season starts.dogs end up getting passed about left right ‘n’ centre .

That fanny Lurcherlad will be having a clearout shortly  aswell

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Dickheads everywhere selling out this time of year bunch of lazy c**ts! Never will they own a decent dog but portray they know all about dogs through the amount they’ve gone through and be looked up to as real dog men by wank stains like there selfs an talked about as they know there beans about running dogs but in reality they know feck all 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

I understand some stuff doesn’t make what people want but least they can do is make sure they go to a good home not just sling em out for pitence 

Half the battle is these sorts buy the wrong pup for the job out the wrong gear in the first place for as little as possible but expect the world from it 

• Like 1

Seems to me like that too plenty of people buying a dog to do blah blah when really they have naf all permission/game to put in front of the dog and go out once or twice and end up getting put off by the cold wind n rain ?

12 minutes ago, poxon said:

Half the battle is these sorts buy the wrong pup for the job out the wrong gear in the first place for as little as possible but expect the world from it 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Jordyferreter said:

With a little bit of time and effort I think you could make the best out of what you’ve got instead of getting rid because it’s not catching from the off or it’s missed a couple .plenty want a ready made made dog 

Most want ready make out the crate killing machines 

• Like 1

I won't own anything I didn't enter myself  theses days there's far to many litters bred through sentiment and coin or because there's a name generations back and a lot don't even know how to enter a pup 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I won't own anything I didn't enter myself  theses days there's far to many litters bred through sentiment and coin or because there's a name generations back and a lot don't even know how to enter a pup 

well said?every now and then you may get lucky......

but most are other folks ?

• Like 1

Some well bred terriers get sold on a Friday evening too with decades of breeding behind them because the owner would prefer a 72 hour coke binge instead of holding on to what he has. Wankers like that shouldn't have dogs but somehow out of luck landed in the position to avail of some other mans lifetimes work and probably got gifted them.

• Like 4