no contents

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, delswal said:

I don''t think it's ethical to hunt large game in Africa for trophy purposes, or use bows on certain animals rather than a rifle, but hey if its not my thing and not in my back yard.............I tend to keep my gob shut, as the very same trophy hunter might not like what I do. 

I don't,if I see something I don't like I'll let people know and at 56 I don't really give a shit.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

I wouldn't worry about it 

It's all relative 

Whose relative, are they 100% pure ENGLISH, of 'slightly' asian descent, from manly german and french background, going back to the scandinavian raiders, that were bred down from north eastern turks, that were bred down from russian invaders, that were originally bred down from the 'rus' anyway, obviously disregarding the northern indian 'romanies', which don't matter anyway, to ANYONE .......... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

For fuucks sake yay cnuts have scared him off...

Set of boolocks if you ask me.. the man had a position and some fuucking life in his posts!

i hope you never showed him a pic of a dwarf in hot pants roaming around Barcelona on roller skates did ya 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Whose relative, are they 100% pure ENGLISH, of 'slightly' asian descent, from manly german and french background, going back to the scandinavian raiders, that were bred down from north eastern turks, that were bred down from russian invaders, that were originally bred down from the 'rus' anyway, obviously disregarding the northern indian 'romanies', which don't matter anyway, to ANYONE .......... ?

Ffs furg