no contents

17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I don't hear you moaning to the M.F.H about only using 1 hound.they use 30 and there never far behind.these guy's could be ages away not like here.same principle just different quarry and dogs.

There boar are probably much bigger than our's too.

lol don't get me started on that f***ing lot, ells  ile never stop, before the ban a large farm we used to run on also entertained the local hunt, and the farmer said your the only ones that give me anything them c**ts wont even speak when they ride through my yard, but they still let them go lol.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

1 hour ago, two crows said:

lol don't get me started on that f***ing lot, ells  ile never stop, before the ban a large farm we used to run on also entertained the local hunt, and the farmer said your the only ones that give me anything them c**ts wont even speak when they ride through my yard, but they still let them go lol.

Lol med us snivel a bit that did

• Like 1

I don't understand the issue with the number of dogs used. I can see where dogs unfamiliar with each other might get in each others way and result in injuries or even fights. But the sport is hunting and preventing the game from getting away is what it's about. Everything else that we enjoy about the sport is built on that.

6 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

I don't understand the issue with the number of dogs used. I can see where dogs unfamiliar with each other might get in each others way and result in injuries or even fights. But the sport is hunting and preventing the game from getting away is what it's about. Everything else that we enjoy about the sport is built on that.

With pigs the idea is to catch then humanely dispatch the animal,the same as any game really, not tear the quarry apart.No decent person wants to see an animal suffer plus you don't want to damage the carcass.

Edited by Aussie Whip
8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

With pigs the idea is to catch then humanely dispatch the animal,the same as any game really, not tear the quarry apart.No decent person wants to see an animal suffer plus you don't want to damage the carcass.

You dont want to damage the carcass mate. Maybe they want it for dog food ;)

And to add; those pics he has posted, all dogs are on the head not the body. So it's a strawman argument. 

49 minutes ago, mushroom said:

And to add; those pics he has posted, all dogs are on the head not the body. So it's a strawman argument. 

Still not ethical or professional and the kind of pics the anti's jump on.

Edited by Aussie Whip
6 hours ago, mushroom said:

not on the first pic on page one. Good luck to him can do what he wants, but if a facebook kid put a similar post up gang banging and using a 4x4 to head game, folk would be all over it and talking differently ✌

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Still not ethical or professional and the kind of pics the anti's jump on.

I think anti's in argentina are few and far between,and those in the UK as black neck so eloquently put it can go f**k themselves ?