no contents

6 minutes ago, two crows said:

any one can take this how they like, but I think any one who gets a kick from that is ill, I know wolves do it in nature, and I don't want to get in an argument with any one, where ever there from, but to me that's not right.

Got to agree with two crows thats no sport 

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Wahchadero said:

Cheers mate ?

483914113_caceriajulio2010LaPampa.jpg.d3238d9bb0e9c6451117075fcc0e70c6.jpg

Them teeth will chop a dog right up... if you are hunting at distance. I see no bother in a pack holding a boar, while you rock up and deliver the coup! Everyone of those dogs has gone for a head hold, again nothing wrong here!

Might not be peoples cup of tea but that's how they do it, when they have square miles to cover.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Not how its meant to be done and they don't care about their dogs, no chestplate armour,apart from being unsporting.

Body armor aside. Is it the number of dogs used that you don't approve of?

8 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Body armor aside. Is it the number of dogs used that you don't approve of?

I don't really care myself as I don't go after pigs now,but here if your by yourself you can use up to three dogs,in a group of hunters up to 5 dogs,by the Game Council rules. My mrs used to run a chiller and any damaged pigs would be knocked back.A pack of those type of dogs would be regarded as overkill here and amateurish.

4 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

Cheers mate ?

483914113_caceriajulio2010LaPampa.jpg.d3238d9bb0e9c6451117075fcc0e70c6.jpg

The tusks on that boar would open you up like a tin-can,your a braver man than me finishing that with a knife,have you ever seen those pigs turn on a person mate?

3 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

These are the people showing me the way of life down here. I live in a country where hunting is still raw, real.. and I don't get fined for farting on a wrong spot.

1517556_1396814843939831_2691155566541010496_n.jpg.cfc2f232f3a07a3240be416205935949.jpg

feck me socks would be all over them chaps.....:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8