no contents

On 22/05/2019 at 17:40, mushroom said:

Man chill the fuuck out.

If you dont agree with what old "el keyboard Joe" posted, then give us the correct info. Answer the question, teach us what we don't know mate?‍♂️

E.g. I heard that dogos are a nightmare for attacking dogs they dont know, how true is that?

Could be the EBT blood ?

• Like 1

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mackem said:

Wahchadero,have you seen the footage of the guy jogging along a path when four dogos grab him and savage him?

to be fair ..if he was jogging he deserved it......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
48 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Saw that vid on fb, said guy was tryin steal pups, but then it turned out he was a jogger they got lost, thwy mauled him good an proper ?

One of them actually lost interest and wandered off down the path,two of them were very commited even when he curled up in the foetal position they didn't stop ragging him,poor f****r.

I think them dogos are serious brutes and well made for the job in hand. I’d love to see them on puma. Seen a few on YouTube and they didn’t lack balls. Never been pig hunting either and I think I’d take the professionals word over ones with no experience because they didn’t run 1 dogo on 1 boar. A pig is a powerful tank like beast that will kill you if you get in his way. I’d love to go to Argentina to hunt or fish for the massive sea trout.

• Like 1