no contents

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No pasa nada tio, tranquilo  Aussiewhip we like your photos, the same as everyone else, from other parts of the world.  Look aussies will run a pack, yanks, kiwis and anyone else and his mum

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it

no contents

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

Some pics of a hunting contest among locals, us included. Get the whippet.

Image result for muscle bound whippet

Wahchadero I couldn't resist . lol

Thanks for posting here. You have some very good looking dogs and it looks like some interesting game to hunt.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

I guess you trust your whippet to hold down the boar when approaching it. The traditional boar hunt doesn't involve firearms down here so you gotta have the balls to use your knife and trust your dogs. And I am f***ing tired to answer to your insinuations about the number of dogs we use, how they performs, boars being mauled, ecc. Get yourself down here, hunt with locals and then talk, eventually.

My whippets have caught pigs,they get dragged around but still hang,Lets see your Dogo's catch a rabbit in the open.Two bullarabs will catch any size boar with only two tooth holes in each ear.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Why the hell are people going into a chap

Only reason I have a problem is I was trying to talk dogs and he was big noting himself and being smart,seems to know enough English for that.Dogo's are awesome dogs but not the ultimate on pigs as he makes out.

41 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Only reason I have a problem is I was trying to talk dogs and he was big noting himself and being smart,seems to know enough English for that.Dogo's are awesome dogs but not the ultimate on pigs as he makes out.

Are you sure your not just envious of his hat

• Haha 1

Why has everyone got their handbags out? If the guy loves his breeds and the way he hunts who are any of us to tell him different?? It's an opinion, we've all got them and they all differ. Get over it. Finally something interesting has been posted on this stale forum and all any one can do is have a dig?? Why? 

Keep posting mate, it's interesting to see how people hunt elsewhere.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

It's a clash of worlds really isn't it.

What has the UK got left to hunt in comparison to the likes of Argentina and down in the land of Oz?!! It could be a bit depressing if your a law abiding citizen over here! The UK is done!

In saying that...you can hunt whatever you want where ever you want...if you have the balls too, and that's what hunting is all about. 

Nice pictures Wahchadero keep them coming! It's a small island here, a bit like a village where some have lost their spirit of adventure but not all! 

11 hours ago, Wahchadero said:

I guess you trust your whippet to hold down the boar when approaching it. The traditional boar hunt doesn't involve firearms down here so you gotta have the balls to use your knife and trust your dogs. And I am f***ing tired to answer to your insinuations about the number of dogs we use, how they performs, boars being mauled, ecc. Get yourself down here, hunt with locals and then talk, eventually.

I never have a problem finishing them myself....1 tidy dog can hold them fella,no big deal?you want to chill out and not bite so much?

next time I'm feeling flush I may have a trip out to you.....see how you do it?atvb

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Wahchadero said:

483914113_caceriajulio2010LaPampa.jpg.d3238d9bb0e9c6451117075fcc0e70c6.jpg

any one can take this how they like, but I think any one who gets a kick from that is ill, I know wolves do it in nature, and I don't want to get in an argument with any one, where ever there from, but to me that's not right.

• Like 7