How much on  the  cntbox scale is he ? Who is he ? Where’s he from ? Wats his game ? Wats his story ? Is he a leftie piece of shit ? Is he another moaning griping cnt ? You views and thoughts   on this up and coming  wbkpot  , all I know is he don’t like trump !  I’m guessing trump couldn’t give. A Fk as trump speaks for zillions and Lammy speaks for a few  hundred bags of shit in London   Corbyn thinks the same as Lammy so thers a brace of cnts that trump couldn’t give a fk about oh well ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

The c**t is a male version of dianne abbott.if he wasn't bullied at school he f***ing should have been.

Thanks g b I welcome your response reg lamby   It’s possible he’s ass was pummelled at school the same as Diannes   ?? Which qualifies him as an ass  banging labour mp = worthless cnt 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, sussex said:

Get of the fence mate ! ..let’s hear what you really think about him ... 

Fkn scummy cnt other than that he’s entitled to his opinion which is worthless as he’s a bag of shit  just like dianne 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1

Biggest Cnut in politics ... if there is a bandwagon to jump on that fukcer will be the driver ... black this black that ethnic this poor Windrush that’s all you hear out of the maggot I fukcing hate him .... he was on LBC today ranting about trump being racist ... every time he was challenged to prove it he couldn’t. 

Massive anti white racist .........

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, socks said:

Biggest Cnut in politics ... if there is a bandwagon to jump on that fukcer will be the driver ... black this black that ethnic this poor Windrush that’s all you hear out of the maggot I fukcing hate him .... he was on LBC today ranting about trump being racist ... every time he was challenged to prove it he couldn’t. 

Massive anti white racist .........

Oh socks how could you say such things about this fkn useless bag of shit it’s not right we all know he’s a proper cnt but you should not bad mouth davey the cnt box he’s actually a really nice fkn idiot   Ahh davey the mp for Tottenham bless him the hammers fkd them in a big way  today poor Lammy  ya fkn looser  he needs the Corbyn python like Dianne 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Thanks 1

David Lammy has been around for ages, he is the heir to f***ing Bernie Grant.

He has massive support amongst the blacks, if a white bloke said the things he does they would be in jail.

He is a disgusting scum bag.......but it’s also worth noting that he isn’t some lone nutter, there are tens of thousands of David Lammys (both white and black).......but hey, some of us were told we were too rude, too extreme, too ugly for the tastes of most people.

Sooo, enjoy......lol 

• Like 1