50 pence in the back of the telly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to see Big Daddy wrestling at crowtree leisure centre in sunderland when I was a kid,i still remember some old doris hitting him with her handbag when he was against the ropes ? easy....easy...

Same as me and my brother ....our sister refereed because she was the oldest and could kick f**k out of both of us ?

Posted Images

When I was a kid it was a shilling meter 12d for both the electric meter and for the gas meter. Dad used to raid me foreign coins to find one the same size as a shilling. When the meters were emptied you usually got a rebate and hoped it was enough to cover all the foreign coins, we had feck all but good times.

The Lone Ranger

Rawhide

Bonanza 

Laramie

Billy Bunter

Cheers Arry 

• Like 3

this was ace.. recon its the recon it the reason I've always been called a cheeky Cnut ?

regarding 50p tv's the first ramraid I saw was in ashton Manchester at a radio rentals place.... Bedford van wedged in a shop window, glass n stuff all over!

said to me dad wtf has happened there... never forget his reply .. he said they must of run out of 50p's?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, mackem said:

Havent even heard that term in years :ninja: Nowadays its scooter gangs doing Louis Vuitton shops and suchlike.

still going strong up north.. jcb's and cash machines seem quite popular ?

• Like 1