50 pence in the back of the telly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to see Big Daddy wrestling at crowtree leisure centre in sunderland when I was a kid,i still remember some old doris hitting him with her handbag when he was against the ropes ? easy....easy...

Same as me and my brother ....our sister refereed because she was the oldest and could kick f**k out of both of us ?

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, kinkell said:

The avengers.                                                  Man in a suitcase                                         the untouchables with Robert stack as Elliott ness

Man in a suitcase and randall and hopkirk deceased and Travelling Man was about a guy called eddy lomax a disgraced copper who travelled around the midland canals in a barge solving crimes and getting the shit kicked out of him by any wrong'uns whose path he crossed and BOON with Michael elphick the motorbike courier company.

We didn't need a milk man Jon old girl use to write letters asking for extra milk eggs  etc I use to pop them in random  milk bottles and wait for the milk man to come then off to do a bit of rabbiting when I had put my booty in my paper round sack I got of my mate 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, stealthy1 said:

The Water Margin was better than Magic Monkey.

I never saw The Water Margin.

Mum used to hate Monkey and all of the dodgy English dubbing :laugh:

......... I used to jump up with Dad in the armchair to watch it when I was really young - we'd both sit there doing the cloud call :laugh:

• Like 1