• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Breaking Bad it was one of them where its easy to reel off 3 or 4 episodes in a row and disregard normal life ? Luther i thought was a good watch....has anyone watched this Highwayman ? t

I still can’t believe people aren’t watching game of thrones ?  Have they actually realised that there has never been or will never be another show like it.  Not one major plot leak in almos

It's excellent. One of the best shows to come out in a few years. Look at Longmire too.

3 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm very interested in that if Vince Gilligan is writing it. :thumbs:

The series made me think about life in general,hope the movie is even a 10'th as good,walter white was off the scale.

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

The series made me think about life in general,hope the movie is even a 10'th as good,walter white was off the scale.

I've been having a look online to see what information there is and the only thing concrete is Vince Gilligan. I genuinely believe that Breaking Bad was one of the best TV programs of all time and I'm in full agreement with you.

I still can’t believe people aren’t watching game of thrones ? 

Have they actually realised that there has never been or will never be another show like it. 

Not one major plot leak in almost a decade.  I love these smug you tube predictions happening then something nothing like it occurs 

Each show is an event, an absolute tv must , 

in the amount of dribble broadcast thrones is like the only good show out there. 

Once in s lifetime telly and people are not bothering cause it’s got  dragons in it 

mental ??????

• Haha 2

I liked Breaking Bad it was one of them where its easy to reel off 3 or 4 episodes in a row and disregard normal life ?

Luther i thought was a good watch....has anyone watched this Highwayman ? thinking of giving that a go soon.

As for that Game of Thrones what a load of ol shit i cant believe grown men watch that f****n nonsense ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jesse Pinkman and Walter White the great survivors an absolute must in my opinion Breaking Bad best thing I’ve seen in years out of all the episodes there was only one that pissed me off, it was about a fly I hate flys lol.

Also I think Sopranos needs a mention unbelievable tv thanks to the great late James Gandolfini and the rest of the amazing actors that made this a classic. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Jesse Pinkman and Walter White the great survivors

The ending stunned me,as the credits rolled I sat thinking WTF just happened :icon_eek: Flynn was always walter whites son,but jesse will always be heisenberg's :hi:

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

watched el chapo and first 2 series of narcos on Netflix ?Mrs is flat out watches allsorts....most is not for me☹that f***ing birdbox with Sandra bollock was strange as f**k?

Not half as strange as watching abducted in plain sight on netfliix That sh1t was weird! Bird box was fake and the other shit was real .

• Thanks 1