• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Breaking Bad it was one of them where its easy to reel off 3 or 4 episodes in a row and disregard normal life ? Luther i thought was a good watch....has anyone watched this Highwayman ? t

I still can’t believe people aren’t watching game of thrones ?  Have they actually realised that there has never been or will never be another show like it.  Not one major plot leak in almos

It's excellent. One of the best shows to come out in a few years. Look at Longmire too.

12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Breaking bad.

Anyone watch it, and if so is it worth watching, or is it just like other American dribble.

It's excellent. One of the best shows to come out in a few years. Look at Longmire too. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Thank Chris.

The reason I asked is I'm not a big fan of American tv. But I will give it a watch and see how it goes.

Also going to try game of thrones, just to see what all the talk is about. 

6 minutes ago, jetro said:

Thank Chris.

The reason I asked is I'm not a big fan of American tv. But I will give it a watch and see how it goes.

Also going to try game of thrones, just to see what all the talk is about. 

I've never watched/read Game of Thrones but I've been told they're excellent also. Breaking Bad is a slow burner to start but well worth the effort in IMHO. I don't do a lot of telly Breaking Bad and Longmire are the programs I managed to watch in their entirety and was genuinely disappointed when said they weren't making them anymore. They certainly stopped before they got overplayed.

Don't watch much tv myself either.

Only three programmes I fully watched were, black sails, sons of anarchy and vikings. 

Really enjoyed them, especially vikings, black sails also very good.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I've never watched/read Game of Thrones but I've been told they're excellent also. Breaking Bad is a slow burner to start but well worth the effort in IMHO. I don't do a lot of telly Breaking Bad and Longmire are the programs I managed to watch in their entirety and was genuinely disappointed when said they weren't making them anymore. They certainly stopped before they got overplayed.

Have you watched better call Saul, it's a spinoff from breaking bad

If ur going watching game of thrones don’t right it of after the first episode I was hooked after the 3rd but after the first I taught it was rubbish. I only watched it that far because everyone said it was good so said I’d watch one or 2 more to see what the fuss was about. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Don't watch much tv myself either.

Only three programmes I fully watched were, black sails, sons of anarchy and vikings. 

Really enjoyed them, especially vikings, black sails also very good.

Not seen Vikings or Black Sails. Watched Sons for the first couple of seasons until I fell out of synch. FX stopped showing them when they had the writers strike and I just couldn't get back into it.

1 minute ago, shaneg said:

If ur going watching game of thrones don’t right it of after the first episode I was hooked after the 3rd but after the first I taught it was rubbish. I only watched it that far because everyone said it was good so said I’d watch one or 2 more to see what the fuss was about. 

I was told the same about Breaking Bad but bad advice I reckon. I don't have a lot of patience for most TV but I'm glad I ignored the haters on that one! :laugh:

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Have you watched better call Saul, it's a spinoff from breaking bad

My son has just finished Breaking Bad and while I didn't watch it all the second time around I was there because he wanted to watch it with me. We started Season 1 of Better Call Saul last weekend and I'm enjoying it so far. I'm only 3 episodes in though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

Breaking bad.

Anyone watch it, and if so is it worth watching, 

Fantastic watch,i even looked online at Chinese trading websites for precursors ? That's a joke by the way,but breaking bad was fantastic,i hope the rumours are true and they are bringing out a movie ?

• Thanks 1