moa rails for pard nv 008

If it requires a piece of pop can to make  the cross central, surely this is not right, I've had similar issues with two photons and will never again accept this , anything I purchase from now on that requires a piece of POP can to work properly will be returned, I work hard for my money and spend thousands on rifles, thermal, night vision.     F#*#ing pop can .    ??

Every rifle rail and mounts are different. They can't all be optically centred for windage and elevation perfectly every time on every rifle.... Photons are far worse for this issue.

If it really boils your piss, don't use anything that requires some some slight adjustment at times and stick to a rear add on or some other unit..

8 hours ago, Blackwood Outdoors said:

Every rifle rail and mounts are different. They can't all be optically centred for windage and elevation perfectly every time on every rifle.... Photons are far worse for this issue.

If it really boils your piss, don't use anything that requires some some slight adjustment at times and stick to a rear add on or some other unit..

The manufacturing company's of these units that require, pop can, adjustable mounts, moa rails  should supply there night vision with a suitable mounting system, I would gladly pay 100 quid extra for a setup that works out the box , an photons !!!  They really do boil my piss ?    Probably spent over a grand on my current photon to get it right ish ?