I’m after a bit of advice

I’ll have a look at that mate, cheers, I’ll join just to have a look at what’s for sale, I stay out of the general forum on here, if I want to listen to people giving there pointless opinions on pointless sh*t nobody really has any interest in I’ll pop round and have a cup of tea with my old Mam and her mates ? they can talk sh*t for England ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stavross, did you make a decision? I've got an HW95 sitting idle at my mum's place in Norfolk.  Given that I live down under now, it's not going to get any use any time soon.  It's .22 calibre. 

About time you fcuck off on holiday again ?

.. I was taking the piss D, you fecking tramp ?

Posted Images

Stavrosss. What you on about mate. There’s 800 pound of gear in your profile picture there and ya can only scrap together a few beans for an air rifle?! You know your shooting, is this post a stitch me up? ?

I’m terrible when it comes to parting with money ( it’s the northerner in me ) I’m off to the shooting show next Sunday so I’m going to have a fiddle with a few and make my mind up, it’s looking like a 99 but I do like the 97 stainless, I’m a bugger for a plastic rifle ?

3 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’m terrible when it comes to parting with money ( it’s the northerner in me ) I’m off to the shooting show next Sunday so I’m going to have a fiddle with a few and make my mind up, it’s looking like a 99 but I do like the 97 stainless, I’m a bugger for a plastic rifle ?

im a big fan of the 97's stavross, got both .177&.22 they shoot brilliantly but they are heavy.. never used a plastic one!

the 99 in.22 will be a good shed gun for ferrels as it wont go straight through them and damage cladding/roofing there loads lighter and if your eyes are ok they have open sights so no scope needed?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, walshie said:

Don't do it Stavross. Don't become one of "them" puff-gunning homosexuals.  :whistling:

Haha, I’ve always called them puff guns, but didn’t want to offend anyone on here, I’ve read loads of the write ups on here and these lads have some lovely looking rifles and they certainly know how to use them, to me it will just be a tool for a job, if they ever got this GL carry on sorted out ?

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Haha, I’ve always called them puff guns, but didn’t want to offend anyone on here, I’ve read loads of the write ups on here and these lads have some lovely looking rifles and they certainly know how to use them, to me it will just be a tool for a job, if they ever got this GL carry on sorted out ?

It's fine. They like being offended.