Rimfire trigger kit

I’ve ordered the rimfire magic spring and tube kit £15 posted. 

@Longshanx yes the rifles only a few week old, but when looking at rifles the trigger was the only bit that was a minor negative, and a very minor one. It not terrible, there’s a some creep I’d like to eliminate and while I’m there a lighter spring is a bonus. I can’t leave anything alone for long, I do promise myself that I’m not going to spend money on personalising everything but I can’t help myself ??

Thanks @PLEDGEY for the video, I could listen to his midland tones all day ? and for everyone’s advice. ??

• Like 2

I don't agree with the adding a tube.

One is in fact lessening the seer contact and that can make the trigger unstable from bumps and safety release!

You have been warned!

My method retains good spring weight and full seer contact.

Hence I have never bought any kits, they tend to circumnavigate the issue via compromise.

2 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

I don't agree with the adding a tube.

One is in fact lessening the seer contact and that can make the trigger unstable from bumps and safety release!

You have been warned!

My method retains good spring weight and full seer contact.

Hence I have never bought any kits, they tend to circumnavigate the issue via compromise.

The CZ triggers surprise me, the .22lr tends to be ok(ish) but the HMR and WMR are not (in my experience).

The tube changes where the trigger breaks, and call it what you will, when the break last a fortnight the tubes can make a worthwhile difference!

Edited by Deker
41 minutes ago, Deker said:

The CZ triggers surprise me, the .22lr tends to be ok(ish) but the HMR and WMR are not (in my experience).

The tube changes where the trigger breaks, and call it what you will, when the break last a fortnight the tudes can make a worthwhile difference!

Changing angles is the only way to encourage a safe seer disengagement.

By removing some engagement in attempt to live with factory seer angles is a short cut and in my opinion dangerous.

With correct angles the seers want to slide apart with the slightest encouragement from the finger.

By packing the seers partially apart so they are on the edge of contact....not good!

7 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Changing angles is the only way to encourage a safe seer disengagement.

By removing some engagement in attempt to live with factory seer angles is a short cut and in my opinion dangerous.

With correct angles the seers want to slide apart with the slightest encouragement from the finger.

By packing the seers partially apart so they are on the edge of contact....not good!

It may not be the preferred choice but this is a trigger kit, not a reworking or replacement trigger.

These kits have been available for many years, (particularly the Brooks) and I don't recall any safety issues have arisen.

Edited by Deker