Were is Waltjr gone ???

I hope I,m getting this wrong but if memory serves Walt was a regular contributor and a proper decent bloke, but his last posts were about a lump he had found, and since then he seems to have faded away a bit, I have tried pm but to no avail and I no a few on here do no him in the real world, so question is were is Walt and is he ok ? 

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I hope I,m getting this wrong but if memory serves Walt was a regular contributor and a proper decent bloke, but his last posts were about a lump he had found, and since then he seems to have faded away a bit, I have tried pm but to no avail and I no a few on here do no him in the real world, so question is were is Walt and is he ok ? 

I read some of his posts and he sounded like a well rounded fella. I doubt he has left this world or Socks would know about it and posted it up. Saint Peter at the pearly gates is socks twin brother and always lets him know even before they realise they are passed.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

jevin the jew has contact details for walt?

he's probably in training with his roach pole ready for next fishing comp?

I hope so mate, I,m hoping he will pop up soon and give us the ? maybe his hands are to gummed up with ground bait to type or  he has no signal since he relocated to a deep dark Devon valley so he could pre bait more often, it is just his last few posts that got my cogs working, hope he,s on his hols with a knotted hanky on his head and a Guinness ✌️✌️

• Like 6
On 27/04/2019 at 10:07, Greyman said:

I'm all good, just been busy bizz! Little health scare, been fingered and blood tests and all OK!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Fannys

Well you could have put us out of our misery 3 days ago, I got to drive all the way to St Albans now to take all my trail cameras down you fanny ✌️✌️ ps check out my boys latest 40 in view from my swim, Thursday morning cracker ?

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2