Poor Chwis .....

This is basc's response. 

@BASCnews

We absolutely condemn such behaviour.

We are clear - there is no place for illegality in the countryside. Will you also condemn the illegal behaviour of people who target legitimate rural businesses, such as those who release pheasants from game farms?

Typical basc twaddle.  Why respond at all ?  It only legitimizes the clown !

Kiwis didn't offer a reply. He never does.  In fact it's quite clever what he has done. He's wound up the toy, let it loose and he has had loads of confused random replying going round and round in circles.  I had been thinking that if I lived in his area I'd be going up there on a regular basis giving him a load of verbal and gip. I knew a keeper that kept getting shouted at by some greens so the keeper just scattered piles of guts in the hedges around this Ralph's house. The area was alive with fly and rats after a while along with that twang on the wind. I'm sure that poor kiwis would love the wildlife aspect of the situation. ?

4 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Anyone else think he did it himself for the attention? :whistling:

Wouldn't put it past the c**t to do something like that, just to get people's backs up and more attention for himself