Pard on non parallax scope?

Just looking for some advise on these pard007's, would it work ok on a non parallax scope? My mates say it would because its got its own focus wheel. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that has used one without parallax. Looking to put it on my redfield revolution 4-12 x 40

Edited by Keaner
  • Like 1

I use one.. its got two focus one for the menu! set and forget, the other focuses the crosshair again thats a set and forget!

can't see it being any good without a parallax im altering mine all the time to get a better picture... 

On 25/04/2019 at 18:03, Keaner said:

Just looking for some advise on these pard007's, would it work ok on a non parallax scope? My mates say it would because its got its own focus wheel. Just wondering if there is anyone on here that has used one without parallax. Looking to put it on my redfield revolution 4-12 x 40

You will require a parallax adjustable scope to focus at various distances.

The NV007 unit is focused on your scope reticule and remains that way.

You then use your parallax adjustable scope to focus in at various ranges. A non parallax adjustable scope is not suitable. You will need to get a scope that parallaxes down to around 10-15yds for best performance.

• 3 months later...