Tale of the 3 lamps

Well nearly may just sat down having a brew at just after 9 when wife's mother says what them lights out side well it's about 4 geezers with 3 lamps about 5 dogs lamping . I mean come on a bit late in the season about 5 hours too early  and more dogs and  bodys than bunnies . They will be first moaning there's nowt about and as it's a warm still early evening whatever happened to mooching with the weather on your side good wind drizzle etc . And the noise my god it was like listening to an heated conversation in a pub .so lads it wasn't your careless parked motor or unlucky face to face confrontation with the police farmers keeper etc that will lead to your downfall it will be your racket and ability to light a field up like a football stadium and your celebrations like the crowd when your teams just scored . Just pointing out a few minor flaws to becoming an accomplished poacher moocher. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

No last night northwest the number of times I have come across them is quiet a few usually same time or earlier . The fact they not only have 1 million +  candle power lamp they have 3 made me laugh . Not against lamping enjoyed it myself but rarely paired and mostly lone wolf . But why so early . Weekends between 12 and 3 was always the best as the boys in blue would more than likely be tied up with nightclub and pub drunks so wouldn't waste there time on a moocher . Also best ever ever bit of kit I ever purchased was an hand held radio scanner with all the frequency obtained from local CB enthusiasts  for you know who all logged in. was easy to know if you had been clocked or your motor clocked dump your gear walk back to vehicle usually a couple of miles away anyway .Just taking the dogs for a walk officer . Happy days for sure .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, abrasivewheel said:

No last night northwest the number of times I have come across them is quiet a few usually same time or earlier . The fact they not only have 1 million +  candle power lamp they have 3 made me laugh . Not against lamping enjoyed it myself but rarely paired and mostly lone wolf . But why so early . Weekends between 12 and 3 was always the best as the boys in blue would more than likely be tied up with nightclub and pub drunks so wouldn't waste there time on a moocher . Also best ever ever bit of kit I ever purchased was an hand held radio scanner with all the frequency obtained from local CB enthusiasts  for you know who all logged in. was easy to know if you had been clocked or your motor clocked dump your gear walk back to vehicle usually a couple of miles away anyway .Just taking the dogs for a walk officer . Happy days for sure .

In the season I often go out at 6 in the evening then again I'm above the law as wearing the kit ?

• Haha 1