Bad day for hunting

10 hours ago, WILF said:

To be fair, I found the well off folks were sound as far as lurcher and terriers are concerned......right upto a certain HRH who loved a bit of lurcher work.

Ive had nights on the lamp with lads who mixed in those circles and were part of that circle......they really liked to graft dogs.

So no, I don’t agree it’s a class thing......it’s more an uninformed thing amongst people who only shoot and think that makes them part of a select club.

post.png

• Thanks 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pot calling the kettle black there DC , your slagging the shooters most of which don’t get to shoot pheasants but get there sport from pigeon / pest control etc who by an large were totally against an

I do hope this, along with the numerous game farms that have been targeted this year plus revoking of shoot licences on council land, at least begins to open the eyes of the gunmen to the battle that

I don’t care who’s fault it is, I just hope Cwis Pwackham gets AIDS !........and I hope it’s a giant great black c**t that’s gives him it!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Screenshot_20190426-071754_Facebook.jpg

So he dosnt mind me shooting deer but does mind me shooting crows ...?...cake and eat it comes to mind in truth he dislikes hunting more than he likes certain wildlife ..

14 minutes ago, sussex said:

So he dosnt mind me shooting deer but does mind me shooting crows ...?...cake and eat it comes to mind in truth he dislikes hunting more than he likes certain wildlife ..

I think the truth is that he doesn't mind culling as a tool of conservation, he just despises the people who take enjoyment from it.

• Like 4
55 minutes ago, sussex said:

didn't brian may also kick off about the badger cull at some award ceremony ?came out that he leases the shooting of deer on his estate to the highest bidder?cnut wants doing for cruelty to poodles ...got 1 stuck to his f***ing head the knob?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

didn't brian may also kick off about the badger cull at some award ceremony ?came out that he leases the shooting of deer on his estate to the highest bidder?cnut wants doing for cruelty to poodles ...got 1 stuck to his f***ing head the knob?

I can’t stand him the queer looking c u n t, he’s still hanging on to Freddy coat tails and promoting diseased ridden animals something he learned with Freddy too, just look at that new film