Bad day for hunting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pot calling the kettle black there DC , your slagging the shooters most of which don’t get to shoot pheasants but get there sport from pigeon / pest control etc who by an large were totally against an

I do hope this, along with the numerous game farms that have been targeted this year plus revoking of shoot licences on council land, at least begins to open the eyes of the gunmen to the battle that

I don’t care who’s fault it is, I just hope Cwis Pwackham gets AIDS !........and I hope it’s a giant great black c**t that’s gives him it!

Posted Images

sorry for being behind the times. only just back into things after a break of 15 years. can't you shoot corvids, pigeons etc, on your own land or with owners permission anymore? when did you need a licence anyway? 

24 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This time next week I'll be 20'000km away preparing for a week of freedom in the backcountry.

Might not come back. :laugh:

I wouldn’t mate, always better to be a witness to a car crash than actually involved ! Lol 

Are you fitting in any pig hunting? ( And I don’t mean in the local nightclubs !) Lol 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wouldn’t mate, always better to be a witness to a car crash than actually involved ! Lol 

Are you fitting in any pig hunting? ( And I don’t mean in the local nightclubs !) Lol 

Yes, 2-3 days, that's week two. After we come back from tahr hunting in the Alps...... the pigs, not the nightclubs that is. I've no interest in those, which probably explains a lot tbh. LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yes, 2-3 days, that's week two. After we come back from tahr hunting in the Alps...... the pigs, not the nightclubs that is. I've no interest in those, which probably explains a lot tbh. LOL

Good pal of mine went pig hunting years ago over there, loved it.

I have the hogs, dogs and quads DVDs, that’s a bit of me that turnout :) 

11 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

This isn't the fault of government or natural England. 

As said its the fault of a legal challenge and technicalities. 

I don’t care who’s fault it is, I just hope Cwis Pwackham gets AIDS !........and I hope it’s a giant great black c**t that’s gives him it!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Agreed , but Packham is getting to be more and more of a pain and needs reeling in!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

f**k all....take your subs and only worry about the shooting brigade.....that's why I personally haven't renewed my membership since 2006.....

Same as they did up here when you had to be registered to use  snares , Remember you need to do a snare course after **/**/ 2018 to be allowed you use snares B.A.S.C. are running these snaring courses at only £199 a day 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It is the fault of the conservative government of 2000 when they adopted the EU Directive on wild birds without realising the full extent and of it and the consequences to shooting pests , the general licence was the fudge to get round it administered by NE . 

Now picked apart but chwis crapham and a few smart arsed lawyers ...I wish the field sports side had some one half as slippery as them ...there running rings around us ...

• Like 1