Bad day for hunting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pot calling the kettle black there DC , your slagging the shooters most of which don’t get to shoot pheasants but get there sport from pigeon / pest control etc who by an large were totally against an

I do hope this, along with the numerous game farms that have been targeted this year plus revoking of shoot licences on council land, at least begins to open the eyes of the gunmen to the battle that

I don’t care who’s fault it is, I just hope Cwis Pwackham gets AIDS !........and I hope it’s a giant great black c**t that’s gives him it!

Posted Images

Just had a call about this seems like we been ruled by antis what’s happening about the feildsportsman countrymen who his representing us this country is crumbling its feckin joke 

• Like 1

Another attack on the genuine working class hunter and pest control...meanwhile lord hooty gets free reign to blast as many fat chickens thrown up by beaters as his fat lab can pick up 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

Another attack on the genuine working class hunter and pest control...meanwhile lord hooty gets free reign to blast as many fat chickens thrown up by beaters as his fat lab can pick up 

we still get to dig foxes under the gamebird act thanks to lord hooty and his public school boy chums?for how long who knows?shooters dont give 2 fucks for any other feildsports.....f**k em?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

we still get to dig foxes under the gamebird act thanks to lord hooty and his public school boy chums?for how long who knows?shooters dont give 2 fucks for any other feildsports.....f**k em?

Yeah fair point...just boils my pish that it always seems to be the little man who cops for the brunt of it.

Just now, kanny said:

Yeah fair point...just boils my pish that it always seems to be the little man who cops for the brunt of it.

such is life mate☹.....fucks me off watching twats posing next to a load of shot foxes/hares and couple hundred pidgeon/crows that get left to rot in the hedge after they have had a pic ?.....shooters have only had their own interests at heart since the ban....willing to sell anyone else out so they get to keep their shit........I won't lose no sleep over the cnuts?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

More the impact on other species it will have . 

packham and the clowns won't be happy until all birds of prey , ,water voles,dormice etc are gone for good and they can run around,hanging out the arse end of the billys and mink etc taking over the countryside.....fishing for pleasure will be next?if all the fishermen/women in the uk had voted with us to keep hunting then I'm sure we would of still been free to do as we please.....no way back then did they want to be associated with hunters.....and most would sit by now and say f**k all.....we are all to busy arguing amongst ourselves,running down the next man and his choice ....just have a look on every thread on here?nuff said..?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

What have basc etc done about it? 

f**k all....take your subs and only worry about the shooting brigade.....that's why I personally haven't renewed my membership since 2006.....

• Thanks 1