Dave_4

General license for bird control revoked

Will be the start of something bigger if not nipped right now .

• Like 1

Signed. Nearly 23 thousand now.   He suffers from Autism and its his way or no way. I wonder how he will take it if he is removed. He wilĺ probably claim human rights abuse.

Jeez. In the time it took me, a minute or so, to type and post that about 500  more signings

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

How about we park a wagon on the m6 sideways and not move it until we can go shooting. Maybe someone might listen then

• Haha 2

I wish someone would tip a 1000 rats in his back yard and then secretly film his response!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Im not worried at all about shooting, my main problem is telling the missus i cant get out of her hair for a day. 

Il lock her up.with this packham fella she will shove a pigeon up his rear end and make him her biatch just so she can clean the house why im not in

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Davetyler said:

Im not worried at all about shooting, my main problem is telling the missus i cant get out of her hair for a day. 

Il lock her up.with this packham fella she will shove a pigeon up his rear end and make him her biatch just so she can clean the house why im not in

I did think if something along that line myself but resisted as I wouldn't want the lad resorting to self harming despite his deluded self righteous reasonings.

• Haha 1

Someone had to say it and i couldnt hold it in. She isnt impressed lads. I can still go for the rabbits tho cant i???

At the minute, but who knows how long it will be before they bugger that up ☹️