General license for bird control revoked

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a little bit of advice, don’t put any pictures on line of any birds until we all know where we stand on this

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/4LIRL/ please fill this complaints form out, asking why they have allowed Chris Packham to influence their decision on the general licence

I believe it is illegal to use drugs and sell them but it still happens. I believe its  actually an offense to stab someone, but it still happens  But shoot a magpie, ooooh no, how could you

This is just someone at natural England trying to prove their worth there has to be some form of licensing for pest control and public health, I’d guess that the new licensing won’t be a million miles away from what it is now, but they should of had it in place before revoking the current one, I don’t fully understand how they can do this just on there own, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see☹️

This has come out of no-were I assume to most of us law abiding people, were was  BASC involvement on this one, I was not aware of this happening or going though any courts, I am a long standing member and I thought  this is what we pay are subs for and to keep us members informed.

• Haha 1

I understand it's that Packham feller!

As for not understanding how they can do this on their own is easy to answer.

In Britain, the public vote a dictatorship tyrannical goal post moving lying bunch of con experts that like spending your hard earned tax £'s.

Edited by Sausagedog
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, goldfinger said:

This has come out of no-were I assume to most of us law abiding people, were was  BASC involvement on this one, I was not aware of this happening or going though any courts, I am a long standing member and I thought  this is what we pay are subs for and to keep us members informed.

I stopped wasting my money with them come the lead ban.

Somehow I was guilty of inflicting terrible suffering to ducks but captains of industry and their toxic wastes is fine!

• Like 2