General license for bird control revoked

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a little bit of advice, don’t put any pictures on line of any birds until we all know where we stand on this

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/4LIRL/ please fill this complaints form out, asking why they have allowed Chris Packham to influence their decision on the general licence

I believe it is illegal to use drugs and sell them but it still happens. I believe its  actually an offense to stab someone, but it still happens  But shoot a magpie, ooooh no, how could you

Signed. Nearly 23 thousand now.   He suffers from Autism and its his way or no way. I wonder how he will take it if he is removed. He wilĺ probably claim human rights abuse.

Jeez. In the time it took me, a minute or so, to type and post that about 500  more signings

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1

Im not worried at all about shooting, my main problem is telling the missus i cant get out of her hair for a day. 

Il lock her up.with this packham fella she will shove a pigeon up his rear end and make him her biatch just so she can clean the house why im not in

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Davetyler said:

Im not worried at all about shooting, my main problem is telling the missus i cant get out of her hair for a day. 

Il lock her up.with this packham fella she will shove a pigeon up his rear end and make him her biatch just so she can clean the house why im not in

I did think if something along that line myself but resisted as I wouldn't want the lad resorting to self harming despite his deluded self righteous reasonings.

• Haha 1