Changes to the general license

3 minutes ago, Dave_4 said:

So I can shoot pigeons to eat as long as I don’t enjoy it ?

Nobody has even mentioned the taking of pigeons for food which I find odd, I’d do it as if I was picking wild mushrooms for the table but as you say do it with a frown on your face ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am inclined to agree with Matt here and as it was only announced at 3.30pm BASC have had no time to do anything as yet plus the CLA will be up in arms and the farmers union plus the young farmers as

Thanks for your support Sue Fisher        

I thought I would share this with you lot, I’m not sure on the legality of sharing the email that has just been passed to me so I won’t post it on here the email is from an MP from Yorkshire, he

Posted Images

Just now, Stavross said:

Nobody has even mentioned the take of pigeons for food which I find odd, I’d do it as if I was picking wild mushrooms for the table but as you say do it with a frown on your face ?

Hmmm, I’ve suddenly developed a hunger for crows ?

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Dave_4 said:

Hmmm, I’ve suddenly developed a hunger for crows ?

Haha, hold your horses mate, they haven’t released the licenses yet, I’m betting they taste rank, we can’t even use them to bait foxes and if a fox won’t eat them I’m buggered if I would ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

Haha, hold your horses mate, they haven’t released the licenses yet, I’m betting they taste rank, we can’t even use them to bait foxes and if a fox won’t eat them I’m buggered if I would ?

I’ll put them on the bbq, everything I cook on there looks and tastes the same ?

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

It's coming up as a discussion topic on the Jeremy Vine Radio2 show in a minute.

I’ll give you the high lights, a Scottish lady with a pet crow told a shepherd she was a sheep murderer. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

That post was delayed by the WiFi here dropping out.

I heard the crank caller. Bless her heart.

Haha, she was nuts, if she was wild justices defence then I don’t think there’s to much to worry about, Avery and Packham aren’t even singing from the same song sheet, just let the people who work in the countryside look after it, it’s worked for decades 

8 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've just seen this on another forum.............

58460339_1523495267781777_5234441364220936192_n.jpg

58003910_1523495331115104_2385736208442458112_n.jpg

Seen this on the feild sports channel news, Gove is sh!tting his self and trying to pass the book, he thinks this going to ruin his chance as PM?

some other good write ups regarding this as well

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've just seen this on another forum.............

58460339_1523495267781777_5234441364220936192_n.jpg

58003910_1523495331115104_2385736208442458112_n.jpg

I never used to like this tw*t but I’m warming to him, he’s definitely not on the side of wild justice, I watched an interview with him a couple of days ago and it maybe because he wants to be PM or maybe he doesn’t want to upset the farmers because we are coming out the EU ( maybe ) but he was talking a lot of sense 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Deker said:

Signed that as soon as I seen it yesterday. Can't stand the slimy little weirdo ?